Windows 10: redeeming Minecraft

Discus and support redeeming Minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to redeem free Minecraft and I followed all the steps but Microsoft is not sending a 25 digit code. Its been an extended period of time and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Julia Rsr, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Julia Rsr Win User

redeeming Minecraft

I am trying to redeem free Minecraft and I followed all the steps but Microsoft is not sending a 25 digit code. Its been an extended period of time and I am not sure what to do.

:)

Julia Rsr, Mar 22, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Redeem code for Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are not receiving a code to redeem the Minecraft Bedrock edition. We would like to know the place of purchase for Minecraft.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, you can go the order history page in your Microsoft account and you will be able to find the redeem code. Refer the article on

View your Microsoft Store order history

For more information on redeeming code, see
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

If you still face issues and purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support
    team and they will be able to assist you appropriately.

However, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, I would suggest you to contact the Minecraft team by

submitting a request

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 22, 2020
  4. redeeming Minecraft

Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while redeeming Minecraft on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. When did you purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang?
    2. Have you redeemed the code previously on your Microsoft account?
    3. Are you signing in to the same Microsoft account to the download the game from Microsoft store?
    4. What is the complete error message you receive while redeeming the code?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try resetting the store app and check if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for
      Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe and hit enter.
    3. Wait for the Store to relaunch and try redeeming again.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

redeeming Minecraft

1. redeeming Minecraft - Similar Threads - redeeming Minecraft

2. can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...: My granddaughter received a gift card for Minecraft Java or Bedrock for the PC. She does not have a PC. She currently plays Minecraft on her Nintendo Switch. Is there any way that she can use the gift card to buy minecoins or modifications on her Switch?...
  3. can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...: My granddaughter received a gift card for Minecraft Java or Bedrock for the PC. She does not have a PC. She currently plays Minecraft on her Nintendo Switch. Is there any way that she can use the gift card to buy minecoins or modifications on her Switch?...
  4. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  5. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  6. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

7. why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin

why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin: cvccvcxb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-redeem-minecraft-mincoin/7515ae40-cfda-4993-950d-26bf776791aa
  8. why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin: cvccvcxb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-redeem-minecraft-mincoin/7515ae40-cfda-4993-950d-26bf776791aa
  9. I cant redeem my minecraft code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...
  10. I cant redeem my minecraft code

I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...