Windows 10: Redeeming my Giftcard

Discus and support Redeeming my Giftcard in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I go to the store, type in the code and click redeem, it says there was a problem on their end. I have a feeling it is something I did but I do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Random_Tyger, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Redeeming my Giftcard

When I go to the store, type in the code and click redeem, it says there was a problem on their end. I have a feeling it is something I did but I do not know.

:)

Random_Tyger, Dec 26, 2020

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Dec 26, 2020
  4. CMilena Win User

Redeeming my Giftcard

Microsoft giftcard only 9 digits long, can't redeem

Hello,

I'm trying to redeem an old giftcard that I received with an online order in 2014 . Unfortunately it does not work because it is not 25 digits long. How do I redeem it? It's 9 digits long.

I have not used it before and in the order confirmation email is stated that it is meant for online use. The code provided in the email matches with the code on the website as shown in the image below.

Translated to English:

'Thank you for your purchase. To thank you in particular, we give you a gift voucher of € 25, which you can spend in the online Microsoft Store. Then enter this code with your next online purchase.'

Redeeming my Giftcard d46b6a1e-465b-40cb-9c1c-d8bc15c3ab86?upload=true.jpg

CMilena, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Redeeming my Giftcard

1. Redeeming my Giftcard - Similar Threads - Redeeming Giftcard

2. I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...: If I would start using vpn to redeem this giftcard, It would'nt let me because I bought it in Lithuania. Please help because I cant afford spending more money....
  3. I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...: If I would start using vpn to redeem this giftcard, It would'nt let me because I bought it in Lithuania. Please help because I cant afford spending more money....
  4. I redeemed a 5$ microsft giftcard on my microsft account but when i go to roblox and try to...

I redeemed a 5$ microsft giftcard on my microsft account but when i go to roblox and try to...: cant use my balance to buy roblox premium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-redeemed-a-5-microsft-giftcard-on-my-microsft/a3d21926-94eb-4c9d-aebd-686d97be4fbc
  5. I redeemed a 5$ microsft giftcard on my microsft account but when i go to roblox and try to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed a 5$ microsft giftcard on my microsft account but when i go to roblox and try to...: cant use my balance to buy roblox premium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-redeemed-a-5-microsft-giftcard-on-my-microsft/a3d21926-94eb-4c9d-aebd-686d97be4fbc
  6. I redeemed a 5$ microsft giftcard on my microsft account but when i go to roblox and try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor: I want to buy something from the Microsoft store but it won't let me. I've been told I needed to be added to a Microsoft family group by a parent and have them enable my spending. However, I have only read about parents being to put credits/money into their child's account...
  8. Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor: I want to buy something from the Microsoft store but it won't let me. I've been told I needed to be added to a Microsoft family group by a parent and have them enable my spending. However, I have only read about parents being to put credits/money into their child's account...
  9. Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor

10. Microsoft giftcard only 9 digits long, can't redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft giftcard only 9 digits long, can't redeem: Hello, I'm trying to redeem an old giftcard that I received with an online order in 2014 . Unfortunately it does not work because it is not 25 digits long. How do I redeem it? It's 9 digits long. I have not used it before and in the order confirmation email is stated that...