Windows 10: Redeliver digital purchase

Discus and support Redeliver digital purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I made a digital purchase of Win 10 Pro in early 2018 and have unfortunately misplaced or deleted the email containing the activation key. I found the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LTWilliams58, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Redeliver digital purchase

I made a digital purchase of Win 10 Pro in early 2018 and have unfortunately misplaced or deleted the email containing the activation key. I found the purchase in my order history, but the link to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/windows-10-pro/***** doesn't work, the page cannot be found. And the PC on which Windows was installed was wiped, reinstalling Windows give me Home only, not Pro.

How can I request a redelivery of that activation key from that order?

TIA

:)

LTWilliams58, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Norton Win User

Steam Digital Gift Cards Are Available for Purchase

They were available through PayPal for awhile

This bit in the FAQ about not being able to use your current wallet balance isn't that great
    Digital Gift Cards

Norton, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Redeliver digital purchase

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Redeliver digital purchase

1. Redeliver digital purchase - Similar Threads - Redeliver digital purchase

2. I want to purchase the digital licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to purchase the digital licence: Hello Team,when i search the digital licence for windows 10 i found many website providing digital licenec. I want to know those are verified vendors or not ? I want to purchased for 5-6 laptop can you please suggest me...
  3. I want to purchase the digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to purchase the digital licence: Hello Team,when i search the digital licence for windows 10 i found many website providing digital licenec. I want to know those are verified vendors or not ? I want to purchased for 5-6 laptop can you please suggest me...
  4. I want to purchase the digital licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Digital purchase refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Digital purchase refund: I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC. I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game....
  6. Transfer PURCHASED Digital Licenses to New Device

Transfer PURCHASED Digital Licenses to New Device: A year or so ago I bootcamped two of my Macs and purchased digital licenses for them. Before unbootcamping them, I released the licenses. Looking at the "my devices" I still see the two formally bootcamped Macs listed. I'd like to use those licenses on VM devices. How do I do...
  7. purchased a digital copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    purchased a digital copy of windows 10: I purchased a copy of windows 10 , I tried following the link on the email, but it will not let me download. is there some where on the Microsoft web page that I can input and download manually. thanks kelly...
  8. About purchasing digital license win 10

About purchasing digital license win 10: Hello, I want to ask if I decide to buy a digital windows 10 license, can I use it to activate my current version of windows and then link it to my Microsoft account and in the future when I decide to upgrade my pclike change every hardware part I then can install windows,...
  9. Microsoft Store Digital Movie purchases

Microsoft Store Digital Movie purchases: The Movies Anywhere app says it is not supported to view the John Wick series or the Star Trek series.. Vudu would let me rent or buy the movies - I already purchased it through the Microsoft store - it will not let me upload it even though the site sells and rents the...
  10. No Refund on digital store purchase?

No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...