Windows 10: Redesigned Settings Page?

Discus and support Redesigned Settings Page? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all. Running Windows 10 2004 19041.572 This morning, I found an unexpected change at the top of the settings page -- my name, One Drive and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Crizal, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Crizal Win User

Redesigned Settings Page?

Hello all. Running Windows 10 2004 19041.572

This morning, I found an unexpected change at the top of the settings page -- my name, One Drive and a notice of how long it's been since Windows Update ran. Anyone else have this?

Redesigned Settings Page? [​IMG]

:)

Crizal, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Redesigned Settings Page?

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Redesigned Settings Page?

1. Redesigned Settings Page? - Similar Threads - Redesigned Settings Page

2. Windows redesign

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows redesign: Please note: The design was made before seeing a leaked version of windows 11, all of the ideas below were genuine ideas, mixed with the notion that MS was going with rounded corners in the next version of the OS, every thing else, was based off my personal preferences,...
  3. Redesigning windows user interface

Redesigning windows user interface: Windows user interface seems boring these days. it's been 6-7 years or more after windows 10 was first released, and looks and feels the same. But in this material design world windows user interface design feels outdated AF. I think it's time to focus on designs and...
  4. Windows 10 redesign

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 redesign: The Sun Valley update brings me lots of excitement, but but what I'm wondering is, when will Microsoft fully implement Fluent Design? The old GUIs, like File Explorer and the context menu, really need to be redesigned with Fluent Design, but I don't think it's coming with the...
  5. Microsoft redesigns the search!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft redesigns the search!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bugdroid_5167 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jo2zj9/microsoft_redesigns_the_search/
  6. Windows 10 redesign icons

Windows 10 redesign icons: Hi. My computer recently updated and It has updated some of the icons. Why arent the icons are all updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-redesign-icons/25a638c7-6001-49de-be94-ac25d17e563f
  7. Microsoft redesigning windows 10?

Microsoft redesigning windows 10?: Hello So i just saw a preview for windows 10's redesigning. Is it true that microsoft is reimaging how windows 10 looks? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-redesigning-windows-10/4f3b4f33-75f0-4a19-ba34-74ce853e9fb9
  8. NAS drives redesignated as Media

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAS drives redesignated as Media: Hi I have 3 or 4 NAS drives (for Back Ups and Files) Normally they are listed under "Network" but they are now listed as media devices and so I cannot open them to see files. One is a Seagate and the others are Buffalo. How can I reset them to be NAS devices please - Thanks...
  9. Announcing new redesigned Google Account page

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new redesigned Google Account page: Several years ago, we brought our privacy and security settings together in one place to make it easier for you to choose the options that are right for you. Billions of people have now visited their Google Account and over 20 million people do so every day. Today, we’re...
  10. Project Emoji: The complete redesign

in Windows 10 News
    Project Emoji: The complete redesign: The world loves emoji. What a strange phenomenon, right? They’re a whole new language. Descriptive metaphors packed into magical little glyphs. This week, the Windows 10 Anniversary Update delivered a breadth of optimized features to Windows customers worldwide. Among them is...