Windows 10: Redesigning windows user interface

Discus and support Redesigning windows user interface in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows user interface seems boring these days. it's been 6-7 years or more after windows 10 was first released, and looks and feels the same. But in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShihabHT, Mar 19, 2021.

1. ShihabHT Win User

Redesigning windows user interface

Windows user interface seems boring these days. it's been 6-7 years or more after windows 10 was

first released, and looks and feels the same. But in this material design world windows user

interface design feels outdated AF. I think it's time to focus on designs and looks. Also The design should

reflect on any 3rd party application also. You should provide a framework which would provide

same tab or ribbon bar design. Here is a concept design by Advan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GksehGJccqQNow you tell me how the design feels... thank you...

I also sent sent a feedback on feedback hub. I hope this changes....

Also I could not find right topic for this post So I selected Desktop, Start & personalization.​

:)

ShihabHT, Mar 19, 2021

2. Windows User Interface Suggestion

Your suggestions posted here won't reach the people/department you want to reach.

Use the Windows 10 Feedback Hub.

Don

Don Varnau, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Redesigning windows user interface - Similar Threads - Redesigning user interface

2. User Interface glitch/bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Interface glitch/bug: Hi there,I've had a few issues since the Windows 11 update that affect my UI. Sometimes when I close a window it will visually stay open on top of my other windows until I restart my computer or close the program using task manager. Even if it's a pop up from an application I...
  3. User Interface failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Interface failure: Fujitsu Lifebook U748 laptop Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.2364 Micron 1100 NVMe drive, excellent condition, checked by the manufacturer's utility, but was encrypted with Bitlocker, the problem was observed in the encrypted state, after decryption it remained. The system boots...
  4. User Interface failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Interface failure: Fujitsu Lifebook U748 laptop Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.2364 Micron 1100 NVMe drive, excellent condition, checked by the manufacturer's utility, but was encrypted with Bitlocker, the problem was observed in the encrypted state, after decryption it remained. The system boots...
  5. User Interface failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows redesign

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows redesign: Please note: The design was made before seeing a leaked version of windows 11, all of the ideas below were genuine ideas, mixed with the notion that MS was going with rounded corners in the next version of the OS, every thing else, was based off my personal preferences,...
  7. Windows 10 redesign

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 redesign: The Sun Valley update brings me lots of excitement, but but what I'm wondering is, when will Microsoft fully implement Fluent Design? The old GUIs, like File Explorer and the context menu, really need to be redesigned with Fluent Design, but I don't think it's coming with the...
  8. User Interface on log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Interface on log in: The last update of Win 10 and Edge, changed my initial user interface to have Edge as the 'access point' I was using the normal Win 10 desktop and this was disturbing - I could not use the Windows icon to get to my application and my menu bar was gone. It took me a long...
  9. Windows Defender User Interface not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender User Interface not working: Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 OS Build 17134.345 I noticed that the Windows Defender shield is not showing up in the system tray, so I went to the settings to check the status. Settings, Update & Security, Windows Security. In the main pane, the only thing listed is the...
  10. Windows 10 User Interface Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 User Interface Issues: Hi Everyone, I am having problems with displaying the user interface on my computer after I have updated to Windows 10 1803, the problem is that it dows not show thte whole user interface as shown below when I launch Microsoft visual Studio and some other apps.z [ATTACH] If...