Windows 10: Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem

Discus and support Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 69 Visuals, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem

Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem

:)

69 Visuals, Dec 1, 2022

2. Battery not detected (Unknown remaining)

Hi,

First of all I suggest you to try with a driver remove and reinstall with Device Manager. To do so:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Battery"

4. Right click on the first element on list

5. Click on "Remove"

6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the second element on list

7. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

Then reboot your system and check if the problem still exists.

Please tell me if the solution works.

StefanoTamiotti, Dec 1, 2022
  3. RockArnie Win User
    HP Integrated webcam not detected and unknown UBS device - Windows 10

Thanks, I have tried the troubleshoot options on internet but no success including suggested above multiple time.
    I re-ran above steps again and here is the updated log and pics
    Attachment 304271Attachment 304272

Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem [​IMG]

Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&1c80a72c&0&9 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: usb.inf
    Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}
    Service:
    Lower Filters:
    Upper Filters:
    Problem: 0x2B
    Problem Status: 0x0

RockArnie, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem

Hd detected as removable device after upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below

Step 1:

• Run Disk Management. Open Run Command (Windows button +R) a dialog box will open and type "diskmgmt.msc".
    • In the Disk Management screen, please check what the device appears like.
    Also try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 2 : Run hardware and Device troubleshooter

5. Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.

6. Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.

7. Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.

8. A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Anup Karkal, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem

1. Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem - Similar Threads - Redgaire Cosmo device

2. cosmo 7.1 headphone disconnect Frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cosmo 7.1 headphone disconnect Frequently: cosmo 7.1 headphone disconnect because it interfere with wifi or bluetooth dongles frequency and even external hard driver .there is a research paper on it pls google it.so just remove those Dongles while playing or plug the headphone away from those port ....
  3. cosmo 7.1 headphone disconnect Frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cosmo 7.1 headphone disconnect Frequently: cosmo 7.1 headphone disconnect because it interfere with wifi or bluetooth dongles frequency and even external hard driver .there is a research paper on it pls google it.so just remove those Dongles while playing or plug the headphone away from those port ....
  4. virtual device detection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virtual device detection problem: Hi i am student from conestoga college. I am facing problem while giving my test on lockdown browser as it shows that virtual device detected and it makes me leave the exam withing 10 seconds. kindly help me with asap...
  5. virtual device detection problem

virtual device detection problem: Hi i am student from conestoga college. I am facing problem while giving my test on lockdown browser as it shows that virtual device detected and it makes me leave the exam withing 10 seconds. kindly help me with asap...
  6. Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem

Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem: Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redgaire-cosmo-71-the-device-not-been-detected/e4ffa33c-e5e0-4230-b3e4-60d80b432bba
  7. Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem: Redgaire Cosmo 7.1 the device not been detected problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redgaire-cosmo-71-the-device-not-been-detected/e4ffa33c-e5e0-4230-b3e4-60d80b432bba
  8. Problems with audio device detection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with audio device detection.: Ok so I have been fighting with this for 3 days straight and im running out of things to try. I have installed a fresh version of win 10 pro on my new build (msi x570 unify, ryzen 5900x, in a phanteks case). My last system was running on msi z97s krait edition. So here's the...
  9. Wifi is has been weak on only 1 device for a while

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi is has been weak on only 1 device for a while: [IMG][IMG]Its been a few weeks since this has been happening and it’s incredibly annoying since the wifi is completely normal on other devives, just the PC. I’ve tried updating drivers, which said it was at the latest update, resetting network adapters, and moving the...
  10. Win 10 PC not always detecting Mic In devices [audio problems 1]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 PC not always detecting Mic In devices [audio problems 1]: Win 10 x64 Dell Inspiron desktop PC When I plug in a stereo plug into the Mic In on the back of the case _usually_ I get a pop up prompt of: "What did you plug in: Microphone or [something] sound center?" with Microphone already ticked so all I need to do is click OK. I am...