Windows 10: Redgear Controller not detected

Discus and support Redgear Controller not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Redgear controller which I use for playing on my laptop. It didn't require any drivers for installation. It was working fine until the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SubhamDas1, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Redgear Controller not detected

I have a Redgear controller which I use for playing on my laptop. It didn't require any drivers for installation. It was working fine until the last Windows update. After I updated Windows yesterday, my controller isn't being detected. The lights on the controller are still glowing, however. The controller works on other PCs but just not on my laptop. I tried connecting it to different ports, but it still doesn't get detected. The build number is 18362.418 and the version is 1903. OS is Windows 10 64 bit. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

:)

SubhamDas1, Oct 13, 2019

2. Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Oct 13, 2019
  4. STEvil Win User

Redgear Controller not detected

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Redgear Controller not detected

1. Redgear Controller not detected - Similar Threads - Redgear Controller detected

2. My redgear headset's not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My redgear headset's not working: Hi,I have a redgear headset and its not working the lights turn on but I can't find anything in the devices in settings I can't use it I got it as a present yet it wasn't delivered before so I didn't test it on my laptop I tried it on my iPad it worked I am using USB ports it...
  3. My redgear headset's not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My redgear headset's not working: Hi,I have a redgear headset and its not working the lights turn on but I can't find anything in the devices in settings I can't use it I got it as a present yet it wasn't delivered before so I didn't test it on my laptop I tried it on my iPad it worked I am using USB ports it...
  4. My redgear headset's not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows not detecting PS3 Controller..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not detecting PS3 Controller..: I've tried connecting my ps3 controllers so many times now, and none of them has worked. Any help pls? https://reddit.com/link/i0khtm/video/cahw1mhmdzd51/player submitted by /u/05k4r10 [link] [comments]...
  6. Detecting Xbox controller connection

Detecting Xbox controller connection: Looking for a way to detect when an Xbox 360 controller is connected to a Windows 10 PC and execute a .bat file when that happens. Have dug through the Event Viewer with no luck. Anyone know if there is an event triggered when the Xbox controllers connect or another way to...
  7. Windows not detecting Xbox controller

Windows not detecting Xbox controller: It is found in device manager, tried restarting,not recognizing any button presses, still vibrates. Can someone help? Updating the firmware didn't help. submitted by /u/autisticduck69 [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox controller not detected

Xbox controller not detected: I am trying to connect a second Xbox one s controller to my PC but cannot see it at all when trying to pair. I have one controller already connected and the new one does pair with my surface pro 7 and firestick by Bluetooth so I am assuming both PC and controller work. It...
  9. Computer is not detecting ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer is not detecting ps4 controller: I play games using ps4 controller. But yesterday I had an issue, when I plugged in my controller, I saw a fading yellow light and ds4 didn’t recognize my controller. I had the similar issue before and know that I should find "driver error" in the Settings, then I remove the...
  10. Game Controller No Longer Detected

Game Controller No Longer Detected: Can someone please help, I've had a PS3 Controller for about 8 months now and it's been working great but suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere my PC doesn't detect the PS3 and not in the USB device not recognised kind of way but in the it doesn't even register a USB device...