Windows 10: redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup

Discus and support redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. Every time I restart my system or turn on from a shut down, this website "MSN France: Hotmail, Outlook, actualités, météo, divertissement" opens... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pinklotus, Nov 1, 2017.

1. pinklotus Win User

redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup

Hi.
    Every time I restart my system or turn on from a shut down, this website "MSN France: Hotmail, Outlook, actualités, météo, divertissement" opens automatically in microsoft edge and obviously it dont go anywhere just saying chek your firewall and network Diagnostics. I have search alot but couldnt find a useful solution.
    Any idea how to stop this from poping up every time windows starts? its really annoying.
    Any help on this would be really appreciated.thx

:)

pinklotus, Nov 1, 2017

2. Proxy Websense Content Gateway Authentication Issues only with Windows10

I am experiencing the same issue on my PC. my browser is redirecting me to dangerous sites, the edge browser keeps redirecting to msftconnecttest.com/redirect . IDK from where it came, my best guess is from windows update (KB4040724), because my PC was
    fine before the update. it is also funny to see 2 updates are installed on my pc with the same code (KB4040724). please help me solve this problem.

Chang Lee Yang, Nov 1, 2017
  3. Raqtay99 Win User
    I can’t connect to WiFi at Starbucks and get a dialogue box with MSFTconnecttest.com/redirect

I’ve made several unsuccessful attempts to connect to WIFI at starbucks. Each time I get an error message with a dialogue box that appears with the URL MSFTconnecttest.com/redirect. Why cant I connect?

Raqtay99, Nov 1, 2017
  4. redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup

Digmor Crusher, Nov 1, 2017
  5. pinklotus Win User
    thank you but i knew that already. my question was how to stop this?
    i dont want every time i start my windows, this window pops up.
    thanks again

pinklotus, Nov 1, 2017
  6. Please download Malwarebytes' AdwCleaner onto your Desktop.

• Double click on AdwCleaner_xxxx.exe to run the tool.
    • Click on Scan.
    • After done scanning, please hit Logfile. Locate the logfile in the Scan tab, double-click on it, copy the information inside of it, and paste it into your next reply.
    • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[Sx].txt as well.

FreeBooter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup

1. redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup - Similar Threads - redirect msftconnecttest com

2. Redirection error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redirection error.: Either the user or admin account after logged in can't navigate to default page. I'm using asp.net mvc scaffolded in identity.I used the sweetalert2 as javascript in my login.I tried different ways of functionalities to solve this problem but yet i still couldn't find the...
  3. RDP Redirect

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP Redirect: I am the only administrator in my organization that when using RDP it sends me directly to the Domain Controller. I have checked certificates, firewalls, HKLM, cleared my ARP cache, flushed DNS, and verified server/PC certificates. I have no idea why it does this. I received...
  4. Redirect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Redirect: Hello, My SSD is running out of storage and so I want to move my videos folder from my SSD to my Hard Drive. When I go to Video Properties and try to change the location to a folder on my HDD, it says: This folder can't be moved here. Cannot redirect a parent into a child....
  5. Redirecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Redirecting: Hello I have an issue with lately all of my links i usually click they are redirecting me to other sites and opening up multiple tabs at a time. This as well has been spamming my inbox. I have all firewall setup on strict and smart screen is on. Not sure why this keeps...
  6. Folder Redirection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folder Redirection: I created a folder on Windows 10 and on my Server 2016 I created a GPO that will direct Desktop of the users on the domain to the folder I created on Windows 10. Because I applied wrong the GPO I tried to delete it and unchecked the share box on the folder I created under...
  7. www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect: I have recently been having an issue that causes my internet to not work. When I connect the the router, I am redirected to the pagehttp://www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect which I think is a virus website, and it does not allow me to connect to my internet. I reset my...
  8. How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error: [ATTACH]Have you ever wondered how Windows figures out if you have a stable internet connection? It takes a few seconds, usually for Windows, to tell […] This article How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Redirect

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Redirect: Hello Please how to get rid of browsers Redirects ? It is troubling me during watching videos ,,, Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redirect/003558f8-7139-46e5-b65b-2afd1bf20c21"
  10. msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi: Hi I have been having problems with public wifi on my laptop since last Nov. Running windows 10. Every time I try to connect to internet with a restricted site (ie requiring a login/password) browser opens to msftconnecttest://redirect and never goes any further - get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup how to fix?

2. http://www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect pops up at startup

3. msftconnecttest problem

4. orgeles hantest redirect,
  5. msft connect redirect windows phone,
  6. solve msftconnecttest