Windows 10: Redirect

Discus and support Redirect in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello Please how to get rid of browsers Redirects ? It is troubling me during watching videos ,,, Thanks... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by evon_976, Feb 5, 2020.

1. evon_976 Win User

Redirect

Hello

Please how to get rid of browsers Redirects ?

It is troubling me during watching videos ,,,

Thanks

:)

evon_976, Feb 5, 2020

2. Redirecting website

Hi Pancho,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

It can be extremely frustrating if you are trying to visit a Web page but are automatically redirected to another. This tactic is sometimes used to as a way to direct your attention to an advertisement. Other times, a hacker may be trying to install
    spyware or malware on your computer.

It seems that your computer is infected by virus and malware. I would suggest you to run Full Virus Scan using
    Windows Defender.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-protect-your-windows-10-pc#v1h=tab01

Also if you are using Internet Explorer, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Open the Internet Explorer browser and click on the "Tools" menu at the top of the page.

Step 2: Click on "Internet Options," then click the "Security" tab. In the "Security Level for this Zone" box, use the slider to set the security to "High." This stops Internet Explorer from using ActiveX, preventing Web
    pages from redirecting you to others. Although this stops the redirecting action, legitimate websites may not load properly, or at all. Some functions on websites become disabled, such as links to other websites, video or PDF files. This method is extreme,
    but it stops redirects while you scan the computer for viruses.

Step 3: Click on "Trusted Sites." Add any websites that you go to frequently and that you trust. These websites will behave as normal, without restrictions.

Step 4: Run anti-spyware or anti-malware software on your computer (see Resources). Redirects are often causes by a virus, which software can find and eliminate. If any viruses are found and deleted, this is likely to
    end the redirects you are experiencing.

Step 5: Go back to the "Internet Options" window, and set the security slider back to its initial position. If the anti-spyware program eliminated the source of the redirects, your browser now behaves normally.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 5, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    Google redirection localhost.world

Guys, here is the solution, found in post #49.
    Please perform the steps indicated and advise if that resolves things for you as well.

Many thanks to @moraleja39 for the investigative work!

simrick, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Redirect

Redirect Error

I have completed all steps recommended and still have the redirect error, the web page doesn't load. It does not redirect to another site.

SirWilliam001, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Redirect

1. Redirect - Similar Threads - Redirect

2. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  3. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  4. I keep getting redirected to directsearchapp.com, please tell me how to remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting redirected to directsearchapp.com, please tell me how to remove: I am using a HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-redirected-to-directsearchappcom/43beef45-92ad-40e2-b458-743d0c01ab93
  5. I keep getting redirected to directsearchapp.com, please tell me how to remove

I keep getting redirected to directsearchapp.com, please tell me how to remove: I am using a HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-redirected-to-directsearchappcom/43beef45-92ad-40e2-b458-743d0c01ab93
  6. All links to Microsoft support sites covering specific issues are redirected to Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All links to Microsoft support sites covering specific issues are redirected to Microsoft...: Whenever I follow a Microsoft link directing me to get help on a specific issue, the link gets redirected to Microsoft support homepage.Example:The link circled in red above asks me permission to send data regarding an error displayed in Event Viewer to Microsoft in order to...
  7. All links to Microsoft support sites covering specific issues are redirected to Microsoft...

All links to Microsoft support sites covering specific issues are redirected to Microsoft...: Whenever I follow a Microsoft link directing me to get help on a specific issue, the link gets redirected to Microsoft support homepage.Example:The link circled in red above asks me permission to send data regarding an error displayed in Event Viewer to Microsoft in order to...
  8. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...: As said from the title. When I have notifications on for someone on twitter, and they tweet, I get a notification from windows pop up, however, when I click it, it doesnt bring me to the tweet in my google chrome tab. It just closes the notification no matter where I click on...
  9. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...: As said from the title. When I have notifications on for someone on twitter, and they tweet, I get a notification from windows pop up, however, when I click it, it doesnt bring me to the tweet in my google chrome tab. It just closes the notification no matter where I click on...
  10. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file:///C:/Users/Henry.LAPTOP-N7QPENT8.000.001/Pictures/If This Page Is Having A Problem Loading We Tried To Load This Page For You A Few Times But There Is Still A Problem With This Site.pdf