Windows 10: Redirection error.

Discus and support Redirection error. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Either the user or admin account after logged in can't navigate to default page. I'm using asp.net mvc scaffolded in identity.I used the sweetalert2 as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MiKhel Navarra, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Redirection error.

Either the user or admin account after logged in can't navigate to default page. I'm using asp.net mvc scaffolded in identity.I used the sweetalert2 as javascript in my login.I tried different ways of functionalities to solve this problem but yet i still couldn't find the solution.This is the error message:This localhost page can’t be foundNo webpage was found for the web address: https://localhost:44338/Identity/Account/IndexHTTP ERROR 404I'm still learning in development, i hope this concern brings to you and can help me, as i go along in my journey. Thank you.

:)

MiKhel Navarra, Dec 11, 2023

2. Redirect Error

I have completed all steps recommended and still have the redirect error, the web page doesn't load. It does not redirect to another site.

SirWilliam001, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Redirect Error

Hello William,

We're just checking if you still need assistance with regard to the browser redirect error. If so, we'll need to ask you the following to isolate your concern:

• Does the error occur only when trying to access a specific website, or on all websites?
    • If the error occurs only on a specific website, which website is it?
    • Is the affected website set as your homepage?

We're looking forward to your response.

Hector Mad, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

Redirection error.

Ṣmeed, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Redirection error.

1. Redirection error. - Similar Threads - Redirection error

2. Redirection error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redirection error.: Either the user or admin account after logged in can't navigate to default page. I'm using asp.net mvc scaffolded in identity.I used the sweetalert2 as javascript in my login.I tried different ways of functionalities to solve this problem but yet i still couldn't find the...
  3. Cannot upload file, this file contains system files error on Redirected My Documents folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot upload file, this file contains system files error on Redirected My Documents folder: Hi, Windows 10 and 11 users are receiving "cannot upload file, this file contains system files" error when attempting to upload Excel CSV files to Microsoft NAV. Files are located in their My Documents folder, which is being redirected to a 2016 Windows server using an...
  4. Cannot upload file, this file contains system files error on Redirected My Documents folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upload file, this file contains system files error on Redirected My Documents folder: Hi, Windows 10 and 11 users are receiving "cannot upload file, this file contains system files" error when attempting to upload Excel CSV files to Microsoft NAV. Files are located in their My Documents folder, which is being redirected to a 2016 Windows server using an...
  5. Cannot upload file, this file contains system files error on Redirected My Documents folder

6. Msn.com Error message Sory some thing went wrong, redirecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msn.com Error message Sory some thing went wrong, redirecting: Msn.com Error message,Sorry sone thing went wrong redirecting, after clicking on an article??/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msncom-error-message-sory-some-thing-went-wrong/2e866c44-e9c4-4ae1-89af-f8855e9ae6c7
  7. Msn.com Error message Sory some thing went wrong, redirecting

Msn.com Error message Sory some thing went wrong, redirecting: Msn.com Error message,Sorry sone thing went wrong redirecting, after clicking on an article??/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msncom-error-message-sory-some-thing-went-wrong/2e866c44-e9c4-4ae1-89af-f8855e9ae6c7
  8. error 403 forbidden won't redirect to browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 403 forbidden won't redirect to browser: Have been using Edge for my Browser. Got error 403 forbidden. Won't redirect to Xfinity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-403-forbidden-wont-redirect-to-browser/31496a36-1df6-4430-8697-ba88d4bc826f
  9. error 403 forbidden won't redirect to browser

error 403 forbidden won't redirect to browser: Have been using Edge for my Browser. Got error 403 forbidden. Won't redirect to Xfinity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-403-forbidden-wont-redirect-to-browser/31496a36-1df6-4430-8697-ba88d4bc826f
  10. Error attempting to redirect Documents folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Error attempting to redirect Documents folder: Windows 10 Home version: 19041.208 On a brand new machine, I have a 1TB SSD with System and Games partitions, and a 4TB HDD for storage. On my previous Win 7 system, I had a 64GB System SSD and it was ample once I created Junction Links to redirect my large Program Files...