Windows 10: Redistribute virtual machine with Windows 10 or 2016 or 2019 server

Discus and support Redistribute virtual machine with Windows 10 or 2016 or 2019 server in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there! thanks for the time of anybody reading this : My company wants to give the opportunity to potencial new customers to try the software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by [_DefToneR_], Feb 18, 2021.

1. Redistribute virtual machine with Windows 10 or 2016 or 2019 server

Hello there! thanks for the time of anybody reading this :

My company wants to give the opportunity to potencial new customers to try the software without the need of installing it.

I was thinking about the licensing thing in windows, I sent emails, asked many people and nobody has a clue about it.

What about if I ship a windows server in "demo/trial" mode with the software installed in VMWare or VirtualBox format? that could be a license issue?

Any recommendation on where to read about it, or contact someone about it?

THANKS!

:)

[_DefToneR_], Feb 18, 2021
  2. Fatmasari Win User

Activate RDS CAL 2019 on Windows Server 2016

Dear Microsoft Support,

We recently purchased Windows Server RDS CAL 2019.

When we tried to install Windows Server RDS CAL 2019 into Windows Server 2016, it shows the license is not recognized and couldn’t install.

My questions are :

1. Can’t Windows RDS CAL 2019 be installed in Windows Server 2016? If can, how?
    2. Is there any way to downgrade RDS CAL from 2019 to 2016 version?

Thanks,

Fatmasari, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Virtual machines .Windows Server 2016. And Windows 10

As part of a college side project I'm going to be running multiple virtual machine, on a singular desktop. there are 4 virtual machine needed to be made. one is windows sever 2016 and the other 3 are windows 10. Lastly I have 3 other external computers
    that each requiring remote access to Windows 10 Virtual machine. My Question is how would I do this.

Callum pilkington, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Redistribute virtual machine with Windows 10 or 2016 or 2019 server

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Redistribute virtual machine with Windows 10 or 2016 or 2019 server

1. Redistribute virtual machine with Windows 10 or 2016 or 2019 server - Similar Threads - Redistribute virtual machine

2. Windows Server 2016 DataCenter to Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2016 DataCenter to Windows Server 2019: I successfully upgrade Windows Server 2012r2 to Windows Server 2016 datacenter. I then attempted to upgrade Windows Server 2016 data Center to Windows Server 2019 data center. After I mount the 2019 ISO and accept . The 2019 Setup won't allow me to Keep personal files and...
  3. Windows Server 2016 DataCenter to Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2016 DataCenter to Windows Server 2019: I successfully upgrade Windows Server 2012r2 to Windows Server 2016 datacenter. I then attempted to upgrade Windows Server 2016 data Center to Windows Server 2019 data center. After I mount the 2019 ISO and accept . The 2019 Setup won't allow me to Keep personal files and...
  4. If a virtual machine is running Windows Server 2019 and is configured for Websockets but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If a virtual machine is running Windows Server 2019 and is configured for Websockets but...: I have an aplication running on a virtual machine that has Windows Server 2019 as its OS and has its own IP address. The aplication being installed on the virtual machine requires the use of Websockets. However during the install process that application skips over the part...
  5. If a virtual machine is running Windows Server 2019 and is configured for Websockets but...

If a virtual machine is running Windows Server 2019 and is configured for Websockets but...: I have an aplication running on a virtual machine that has Windows Server 2019 as its OS and has its own IP address. The aplication being installed on the virtual machine requires the use of Websockets. However during the install process that application skips over the part...
  6. Windows Server Virtual Machine Licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server Virtual Machine Licensing: Hello,I contact becouse I have a doubt regarding a licensing scenario with Windows Server:Cluster with High Availability and without DRS rules-> 8 physical hosts of 36 cores each and 46 Windows Server Standard virtual machines of 8 virtual cores each:Option 1: Licensing of...
  7. Windows Server Virtual Machine Licensing

Windows Server Virtual Machine Licensing: Hello,I contact becouse I have a doubt regarding a licensing scenario with Windows Server:Cluster with High Availability and without DRS rules-> 8 physical hosts of 36 cores each and 46 Windows Server Standard virtual machines of 8 virtual cores each:Option 1: Licensing of...
  8. Windows 11 and server 2016 on one machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and server 2016 on one machine: I have partitioned a drive on my windows server 2016. I want to install windows 11 on the new partition. Instructions say the computer will reboot opening the windows 11 install. Will I still be able to access my data and software on the server 2016 partitions?...
  9. Windows 11 and server 2016 on one machine

Windows 11 and server 2016 on one machine: I have partitioned a drive on my windows server 2016. I want to install windows 11 on the new partition. Instructions say the computer will reboot opening the windows 11 install. Will I still be able to access my data and software on the server 2016 partitions?...
  10. March 2016 evaluation Windows 10 developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    March 2016 evaluation Windows 10 developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the March 2016 edition of our 60-day evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors. These installs contain: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, Version 1511 Visual...