Windows 10: REDL Ransomeware Attack

Discus and support REDL Ransomeware Attack in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello my computer was attacked by .REDL last year December. I panicked by backing up the infected documents and did fresh installations of Windows and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mad Hors3, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Mad Hors3 Win User

REDL Ransomeware Attack

Hello my computer was attacked by .REDL last year December.

I panicked by backing up the infected documents and did fresh installations of Windows and programs.

Now I'm left with infected data. I'm patient and i believe some day you guys will release a decryptor and i will recover my files.

Please in case a decryptor has been developed let me know through my mails. i check them everyday. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Many Thanks

:)

Mad Hors3, Feb 14, 2020

2. ransomeware Virus attack solutions

the current database of the Apps we develop exposed
    to ransomeware and all the existing data in the database is attacked.
    Our servers are in Cloud Azure and here I
    ask for help/solutions to fix the entire contents of the database in the attack to decrypt. brb. Thanks, please
    help.

InkaGunawan, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Ransomeware and Bitlocker

Will installing Bitlocker stop ransomeware attacks?

Philip Gross, Feb 14, 2020
  4. oldpaint Win User

REDL Ransomeware Attack

Ransomeware

I have read that ransomeware attacks or replaces the MBR (master boot record). What if you have a GPT partitioned HDD rather than MBR?

oldpaint, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

REDL Ransomeware Attack

1. REDL Ransomeware Attack - Similar Threads - REDL Ransomeware Attack

2. ransomeware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ransomeware: Any methods of fix redeem ransomware atttack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ransomeware/cf1e3208-dd7d-4f0c-be2c-b918890ab17b
  3. Ransomeware Attack - Encrypted Files with J18U7 Extension

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomeware Attack - Encrypted Files with J18U7 Extension: We were told the offending file doing the encrypting is "xxx.exe." I have had some issues with my new laptop ever since I got it about 3 weeks ago. I found some files with the J18U7 extension and have shut the thing down. I have an external drive that MIGHT have traces of...
  4. Ransomeware Attack to My PC

Ransomeware Attack to My PC: My PC ran into a problem ,Some malware attacked to it it converted all the files to .orkf extension and encrypted it.How do I resolve this issue as my Files are very important to me...
  5. Ransomeware Attack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ransomeware Attack: hello there, was a ransomeware attack in our office,we were using Kaspersky Internet security, it failed to detect the virus, the virus spread almost all over the computers we have 350+ systems it only affected our local shared folder files. The file extension changes to...
  6. Ransomeware

Ransomeware: Where will ransomeware install itself?Thanks for any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ransomeware/1021a21c-2d7c-4a0e-b22d-9bdf40a5dd16
  7. Protect Shadow Copy From Ransomeware Attack in Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Protect Shadow Copy From Ransomeware Attack in Windows: Hi all I just want to know that is there any way to protect windows shadow copy from ransomware attack I heard that ransomware also delete shadow copy file by using command "vssadmin.exe delete shadows /all/quite" so if there is any way to protect shadow copy....
  8. Ransomeware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ransomeware: Hii Team I have been using Windows 10 Licensed Version and have been Switched On all the defender settings and firewall options.But unfortunately My system is now affected by MEDS Ransomeware / Virus Whatever it is. I couldn't access any files in my system . EVERYTHING IS...
  9. My PC attack .mogranos Ransomeware | Please Help

My PC attack .mogranos Ransomeware | Please Help: Yesterday My PC attack .mogranos ransomeware virus, So I can't access any file, all files are encrypted. Please help me. I got a message, please read and solve. 3 times I connect microsoft technician through quick assist, this is my case ID : 1479232418 but they fail for...
  10. ransomeware

ransomeware: I have been attacked by a ransomware virus and at the same time my windows was crashed. When reinstalled the window i notify that i am hunted by some bad person. Know i am unable to use my files. All the files are added with file extension .tro, please help me....