Windows 10: RedmiBook with 14-inch display is now available for $679

Discus and support RedmiBook with 14-inch display is now available for $679 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In May, Xiaomi unveiled the RedmiBook 14 alongside the two smartphones in Beijing, China. Xiaomi RedmiBook carries a 14-inch display panel and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 26, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

RedmiBook with 14-inch display is now available for $679

In May, Xiaomi unveiled the RedmiBook 14 alongside the two smartphones in Beijing, China. Xiaomi RedmiBook carries a 14-inch display panel and is powered by up to eighth-generation Intel Core i7 processor along with an Nvidia GeForce MX250 graphics card.

It also comes with DTS audio support and as well as the new Intelligent Unlock 2.0 feature. Xiaomi said the pre-bookings for the RedmiBook would begin on June 1 in China and the device is now available through GeekBuying.

Intel Core i5-8265U, Quad Core, 3.9GHz max CPU

Equipped with better performance, delivering plenty of power for multitasking and fueling casual games and movies

NVIDIA® GeForce® MX250 2GB DDR5 CPU

It can not only easily decode videos, but also can run smoothly with mainstream games.

8GB DDR4 + 256GB SSD

8GB memory can help games and programs run smoothly because of the fast read and write speed. 256GB is enough for your entertainment data storage.

14 Inch FHD screen with 1920*1080 Resolution

Xiaomi RedmiBook offering full view display for a truly impressive screen experience, displaying images and videos as the photographer or videographer intended.

You can buy the device for $679.99 from here.

The post RedmiBook with 14-inch display is now available for $679 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 26, 2019

2. increase font size in 14 inch laptop

increase font size in 14 inch laptop

JayaprakashLatheesh, Jun 26, 2019
  3. MRWT Win User
    Display reduced from 17.3 inches to 11.6 inches

The last Windows update appeared to leave computer in safe mode display.

I restored the system to a few days before, which displays correctly, but only on 11.6 inches of the 17.3 inch screen.

4. FP521 Win User

What updates do I have to apply to 1511Pro .164 to bring it up correctly to .679?

Had I wanted to bring it up to the latest version of Win10, posting the 3 lists would have been meaningless.

No, the question is: What updates from the list between
    1511Pro 10586.164 and 1511Pro .679
    do I need to apply before I apply the .679 itself?

I am talking about 1511 and 1511 only, not any later version of Win10.

The problem that I have is that the lists are inconsistent and I cannot tell what were the real updates between the 2 versions were that I must apply.

FP521, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. RedmiBook with 14-inch display is now available for $679 - Similar Threads - RedmiBook inch display

2. sound is very low on my hp x360 14 inch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound is very low on my hp x360 14 inch: HiRecently i got HP x360 14 inch with windows 11 and intel 12 th gen i7But the issue is that speakers are not that loud, unless i activate "FX sound" app which is like equalizerWhy is that? i installed and reinstalled audio drivers for realtek, but still its low even on 100%...
  3. Blurred windows on 14 inch laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurred windows on 14 inch laptop: Some pop windows appear blurred on a 14 inch laptop.Most apps which fill the screen are not blurred. Example:Device Manager appears blurred. Settings>Display doesn't appear blurred. Text size is 150% recommendedDisplay Resolution is 1920X1080 recommended...
  4. Blurred windows on 14 inch laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurred windows on 14 inch laptop: Some pop windows appear blurred on a 14 inch laptop.Most apps which fill the screen are not blurred. Example:Device Manager appears blurred. Settings>Display doesn't appear blurred. Text size is 150% recommendedDisplay Resolution is 1920X1080 recommended...
  5. Blurred windows on 14 inch laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. 14 inch laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    14 inch laptop: I want to get a 14 inch laptop in the summer. I want some tips. Can people give me tips on a good 14 inch laptop with: i5 or i7 11th generation CPU, MX350 or Intel Iris Xe, 16GB DDR4 or LPDDR4 of ram, traditional hard drive with SSD or only SSD, Windows hello? Any brand is...
  7. Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available: With the launch of iOS 14, you can now add widgets to your home screen. We’re excited to announce that To Do widgets for iOS 14 are now available! We’ve added three new types of widgets for you – read on to learn more. Your Tasks Widget...
  8. How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display: Greetings, so I'm planning to buy a new device that will probably have a lower screen size than my current laptop, and I want to see if that's going to fit my everyday use, how can I make my screen display work as a 13-inch display and turn off the rest? submitted by...
  9. I have a 14 inch creen, but it only displays 10 inches of data. This just happened about 2...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a 14 inch creen, but it only displays 10 inches of data. This just happened about 2...: I have a 14 inch screen, but it is only displaying 10 inches of data. This just happened about 2 hours ago. Has anyone had a similar problem? I am using windows 10 on a laptop. This is how it looks. ______________...
  10. Deal: GPD Win 2 handheld gaming PC is now available for $679

in Windows 10 News
    Deal: GPD Win 2 handheld gaming PC is now available for $679: The Chinese Shengen based company Game Pad Digital (GPD) recently unveiled the second generation GPD Win handheld PCs with Windows 10 and a gaming pad. The GPD Win 2 uses the modest hyperthreaded dual-core Intel m3-7Y30 which is essentially a low heat and low power...