Windows 10: Redmond Magazine

Discus and support Redmond Magazine in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just discovered REDMOND MAGAZINE, its a must for all Windows people some great articles fascinating and educational... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Feb 19, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Redmond Magazine

Just discovered REDMOND MAGAZINE, its a must for all Windows people some great articles fascinating and educational

:)

fedbil100, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

Hi TabithaMartin1,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the file format of the
      magazine?
    2. Which book or magazine are you referring to?
    3. Where are you trying to download the books and magazine?

If the file format is on pdf, I suggest you open the magazine or books, by
    Right clicking on that magazine and open Microsoft Edge.

If the issue is not resolved, kindly provide more information to assist you better.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue

Source: MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Feb 19, 2019
  4. lacrumb Win User

Redmond Magazine

Kindle magazines issue

I just downloaded Kindle for PC to my laptop and went looking for the magazine stuff.

After wandering around on the site I was able to enter the magazine I have and Amazon sells it and there was another entry showing the magazine for Kindle at $2.40 per month. I have a subscription to the magazine that expires OCT2018.

I have emailed Amazon about free reading on the Kindle app.

Reply to me so I can file this thread on my other computer where I get my emails.

lacrumb, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Redmond Magazine

1. Redmond Magazine - Similar Threads - Redmond Magazine

2. I was charged from Microsoft Redmond WA 108.24 & $1.06 i need my money back. I did not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was charged from Microsoft Redmond WA 108.24 & $1.06 i need my money back. I did not...: I was charged from Microsoft Redmond WA 108.24 & $1.06 i need my money back. I did not order this need my money * Moved from Community Center...
  3. I was charged from Microsoft Redmond WA 108.24 & $1.06 i need my money back. I did not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was charged from Microsoft Redmond WA 108.24 & $1.06 i need my money back. I did not...: I was charged from Microsoft Redmond WA 108.24 & $1.06 i need my money back. I did not order this need my money * Moved from Community Center...
  4. What kind of transaction is this "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA TERMINAL 00000000" from October 7...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What kind of transaction is this "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA TERMINAL 00000000" from October 7...: What kind of transaction is this "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA TERMINAL 00000000" from October 7 2021 $99.99 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-kind-of-transaction-is-this-microsoft-redmond/e5e13987-64b1-4b6f-a2f9-45dfb504fdaf
  5. What kind of transaction is this "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA TERMINAL 00000000" from October 7...

What kind of transaction is this "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA TERMINAL 00000000" from October 7...: What kind of transaction is this "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA TERMINAL 00000000" from October 7 2021 $99.99 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-kind-of-transaction-is-this-microsoft-redmond/e5e13987-64b1-4b6f-a2f9-45dfb504fdaf
  6. Guys from Redmond , dont bamboozle me ! Defender is a resource hog!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Guys from Redmond , dont bamboozle me ! Defender is a resource hog!: Upon Windows 10 startup , Defender takes 100-200MB , in some time 600MB !!!? I dont want this RAM hog ! Fix this right away . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guys-from-redmond-dont-bamboozle-me-defender-is-a/5ca8678a-1285-40c1-b4e7-61b1f1f65673
  7. Guys from Redmond , dont bamboozle me ! Defender is resource hog!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Guys from Redmond , dont bamboozle me ! Defender is resource hog!: Upon Windows 10 startup , Defender takes 100-200MB , in some time 600MB !!!? I dont want this RAM hog ! Fix this right away . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guys-from-redmond-dont-bamboozle-me-defender-is/5ca8678a-1285-40c1-b4e7-61b1f1f65673
  8. Daily agenda email always shows Redmond, WA weather

Daily agenda email always shows Redmond, WA weather: I get a daily agenda email generated by Outlook, I assume, that tells me what is going on for the day. There is a little weather weather forecast on that screen but the weather is always for Redmond, WA. This happens whether I'm in Outlook in a browser of actually running the...
  9. Legal or Redmond Office Contact: Double Charged for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Legal or Redmond Office Contact: Double Charged for Windows 10 Pro: I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I'm going to try several methods and see if I can speak to someone from Microsoft on a more professional level. The phone number I was given by the customer support supervisor 1-425-882-8080 requires the name...
  10. Improper charge on my Discover card bill, from "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Improper charge on my Discover card bill, from "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA": I just received my Discover charge bill, and there was a charge May 20 from "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA" for $139.00. Why is this … since my computer does not have special Microsoft products on it … I use Open Office products. Why am I being charged this amount, and how can I...