Windows 10: redownload a game

Discus and support redownload a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a microsoft gateway laptop with windows 10. I bought Vacation Adventures Cruise Director on gamehouse.com. I have it already installed. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LauraUnderwood2, Apr 17, 2022.

1. redownload a game

I have a microsoft gateway laptop with windows 10. I bought Vacation Adventures Cruise Director on gamehouse.com. I have it already installed. I need to redownload it so I can play it all the way through. I dont know how to redownload it. Please help me.

:)

LauraUnderwood2, Apr 17, 2022

2. redownloading a redeemed game

Hi Superandrew,

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

• What is the complete error message that you receive when you try to log in?
    • Are you logged into the system using a Microsoft account or a local account?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10:

Xbox Support

If the issue persists, you need to check with Xbox support.

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 17, 2022
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Minecraft redownload

If you visit the device manufacturer’s website & visit their downloads page is there anything listed so you can redownload the game?

If not then you may have to purchase Minecraft.

Time Lady, Apr 17, 2022
  4. redownload a game

Redownload Games and Apps.

I just got a new HTC Trophy because my old one had an error on it. Am I able to redownload the games and apps onto the phone without being charged and are game saves in the cloud or are they lost forever on the old phone?

Loco Metal Head, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

redownload a game

1. redownload a game - Similar Threads - redownload game

2. Error 0xc000007 when trying to run a game. I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc000007 when trying to run a game. I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++...: I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++ both didn't work for the 64-bits files.File used to download Directxhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35The program runs installation indefinitlyAs for C++, it just says installation failed...
  3. Error 0xc000007 when trying to run a game. I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc000007 when trying to run a game. I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++...: I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++ both didn't work for the 64-bits files.File used to download Directxhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35The program runs installation indefinitlyAs for C++, it just says installation failed...
  4. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game: I recently pre-downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem and when I opened the Game Pass app this morning, it started to redownload the entire game... This has happened before with another game in the past... Is there a solution? Am I doing something wrong? Or this this a common issue...
  5. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game: I recently pre-downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem and when I opened the Game Pass app this morning, it started to redownload the entire game... This has happened before with another game in the past... Is there a solution? Am I doing something wrong? Or this this a common issue...
  6. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

7. Xbox PC Game Halo Infinite still taking up storage after reset, cannot redownload to drive,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox PC Game Halo Infinite still taking up storage after reset, cannot redownload to drive,...: I use the Xbox App for certain games such as Halo infinite, an recently the shortcut has gone blank and attempting to open the game launches game services from the microsoft store. I reset the game via Apps & Features, and when I went to reinstall the game I get an error...
  8. Xbox PC Game Halo Infinite still taking up storage after reset, cannot redownload to drive,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC Game Halo Infinite still taking up storage after reset, cannot redownload to drive,...: I use the Xbox App for certain games such as Halo infinite, an recently the shortcut has gone blank and attempting to open the game launches game services from the microsoft store. I reset the game via Apps & Features, and when I went to reinstall the game I get an error...
  9. Xbox PC Game Halo Infinite still taking up storage after reset, cannot redownload to drive,...

10. redownload a game

redownload a game: I have a microsoft gateway laptop with windows 10. I bought Vacation Adventures Cruise Director on gamehouse.com. I have it already installed. I need to redownload it so I can play it all the way through. I dont know how to redownload it. Please help me....