Windows 10: Redownloading app purchases with code

Discus and support Redownloading app purchases with code in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can anyone help with this ? I had gotten Minecraft windows 10 edition last year but I deleted it some months ago and now I want to redownload but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yeasokeno, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Redownloading app purchases with code

Can anyone help with this ? I had gotten Minecraft windows 10 edition last year but I deleted it some months ago and now I want to redownload but it says I have to buy it can I get it back ?

submitted by /u/yeasokeno
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yeasokeno, Jul 31, 2020
  2. jimitim Win User

Unable to redownload an already purchased app

I am unable to redownload an already purchased app (thumba). I bought the app on my Lumia 610 and now I'm trying to download it on my new Lumia 800, but Marketplace is wanting me to buy it again. Also Zune doesn't say I've purchased it either.

jimitim, Jul 31, 2020
  3. redownloading purchased apps show 'complete', not reinstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if you have created a backup before formatting your drive and installing Windows 10.

I understand your concern about looking for purchased applications on Windows Store, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Run WSReset.exe

• Press Windows+R key to open
      Run
      box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

If resetting Windows Store cache does not help then,

Step 2: Re-register Windows Store by running the following commands in a CMD window started as Administrator:

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Press OK the UAC prompt if shown. That will open an elevated command prompt. (It will show Administrator in the caption.)
    • Then enter the PowerShell command

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Restart the computer and try to download the apps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Redownloading app purchases with code

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Redownloading app purchases with code

1. Redownloading app purchases with code - Similar Threads - Redownloading app purchases

2. Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its...: Hello,I purchased Sketchbook Pro from the Microsoft store for my University course work. Recently my laptop was running slow so I reset it and reinstalled windows. I thought since I didnt have a lot on here i'd just reinstall the few apps I had. I logged back into the...
  3. Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its...: Hello,I purchased Sketchbook Pro from the Microsoft store for my University course work. Recently my laptop was running slow so I reset it and reinstalled windows. I thought since I didnt have a lot on here i'd just reinstall the few apps I had. I logged back into the...
  4. Error Code 0x80073D0D When trying to redownload Minecraft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code 0x80073D0D When trying to redownload Minecraft: I needed space to download World of War Craft, so I moved Minecraft to a SanDisk SDXC card. I did this by going to Settings>Apps>Apps & features, found Minecraft, clicked "Move" and then selected "SDXC D:" I did this to Disney+ as well. After this I still didn't have enough...
  5. Error Code 0x80073D0D When trying to redownload Minecraft

Error Code 0x80073D0D When trying to redownload Minecraft: I needed space to download World of War Craft, so I moved Minecraft to a SanDisk SDXC card. I did this by going to Settings>Apps>Apps & features, found Minecraft, clicked "Move" and then selected "SDXC D:" I did this to Disney+ as well. After this I still didn't have enough...
  6. Unable to redownload a purchased game after it was delisted

Unable to redownload a purchased game after it was delisted: I previously purchased the Microsoft Studios published version of Zombies!!! for Windows 8. I have it installed on one of my Windows 10 machines, and it works fine. I went to install it on another Windows 10 machine, and found it's no longer even in the Microsoft Store app....
  7. Unable to make in app purchases error code: 0x80070422

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to make in app purchases error code: 0x80070422: I can't purchase anything for my games that I got from the Microsoft store. I keep getting the same error code for all of them can you please help me with this so I can make a purchase. Thank you, Queen Firebeard...
  8. I deleted and app and can't redownload it?

I deleted and app and can't redownload it?: I bought Bedrock Minecraft from the Microsoft store a few months ago. Last week , when trying to join a friends multiplayer game, I got an outdated client error. In an attempt to fix that problem, I deleted the app, intending to reinstall it. I opened the Microsoft store and...
  9. In app purchase

In app purchase: I have downloaded Planner 5d app and i need to purchase premium plus feature but I cant because the billing in the app does not include my address am in kenya what can i do...
  10. Trying to purchase an app with a code but it says I already used the code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to purchase an app with a code but it says I already used the code: So I have minecraft java, I bought the game at a certain point in time and they gave me a code, I TRIED to use the code and it says I've already used it, but I didn't, and this is evident in that the only version of minecraft available to me is the trial version where I cant...