Windows 10: redownloading games on windows 10

Discus and support redownloading games on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im trying to redownload some games on the microsoft store on windows 10 but it keeps saying my device is not trusted. even though i am logged in and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HambartsumPapazyan, Apr 24, 2019.

1. redownloading games on windows 10

im trying to redownload some games on the microsoft store on windows 10 but it keeps saying my device is not trusted. even though i am logged in and it is my only device on the account.

:)

HambartsumPapazyan, Apr 24, 2019

2. redownloading a redeemed game

Hi Superandrew,

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

• What is the complete error message that you receive when you try to log in?
    • Are you logged into the system using a Microsoft account or a local account?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-...ndows/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10

If the issue persists, you need to check with Xbox support.

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

redownloading games on windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

redownloading games on windows 10

1. redownloading games on windows 10 - Similar Threads - redownloading games

2. Error 0xc000007 when trying to run a game. I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc000007 when trying to run a game. I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++...: I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++ both didn't work for the 64-bits files.File used to download Directxhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35The program runs installation indefinitlyAs for C++, it just says installation failed...
  3. Error 0xc000007 when trying to run a game. I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc000007 when trying to run a game. I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++...: I tried redownloading Direct x and Visual C++ both didn't work for the 64-bits files.File used to download Directxhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35The program runs installation indefinitlyAs for C++, it just says installation failed...
  4. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game: I recently pre-downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem and when I opened the Game Pass app this morning, it started to redownload the entire game... This has happened before with another game in the past... Is there a solution? Am I doing something wrong? Or this this a common issue...
  5. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game: I recently pre-downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem and when I opened the Game Pass app this morning, it started to redownload the entire game... This has happened before with another game in the past... Is there a solution? Am I doing something wrong? Or this this a common issue...
  6. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

7. Xbox PC Game Halo Infinite still taking up storage after reset, cannot redownload to drive,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox PC Game Halo Infinite still taking up storage after reset, cannot redownload to drive,...: I use the Xbox App for certain games such as Halo infinite, an recently the shortcut has gone blank and attempting to open the game launches game services from the microsoft store. I reset the game via Apps & Features, and when I went to reinstall the game I get an error...
  8. Xbox PC Game Halo Infinite still taking up storage after reset, cannot redownload to drive,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC Game Halo Infinite still taking up storage after reset, cannot redownload to drive,...: I use the Xbox App for certain games such as Halo infinite, an recently the shortcut has gone blank and attempting to open the game launches game services from the microsoft store. I reset the game via Apps & Features, and when I went to reinstall the game I get an error...
  9. Xbox PC Game Halo Infinite still taking up storage after reset, cannot redownload to drive,...

10. redownload a game

redownload a game: I have a microsoft gateway laptop with windows 10. I bought Vacation Adventures Cruise Director on gamehouse.com. I have it already installed. I need to redownload it so I can play it all the way through. I dont know how to redownload it. Please help me....