Windows 10: Reduce App Size on Desktop

Discus and support Reduce App Size on Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I reduce the size of the apps on my desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gwenwalding, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Reduce App Size on Desktop

How do I reduce the size of the apps on my desktop?

:)

Gwenwalding, Mar 7, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

How do I reduce the text size on the desktop

Hi Colin,

We suggest referring to the reply of Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    to help you with your concern. Follow the steps provided on the thread to
    help you reduce the text size for your desktop.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Mar 7, 2019
  3. reduce app size

is there any app or idea to reduce the expanded size of application downloaded in sd in windows 8.1 phone

vivekagarwalTP, Mar 7, 2019
  4. JB9397 Win User

Reduce App Size on Desktop

Reducing the size of my slideshow.

Hi. It doesn't matter if i use Pixum Photos slide show or Windows 10 Photo viewer. I am unable to reduce the size of the slide show.

JB9397, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Reduce App Size on Desktop

1. Reduce App Size on Desktop - Similar Threads - Reduce App Size

2. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  3. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  4. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win 10 Mail app printing reduced size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Mail app printing reduced size: Since installing the 12/8/20 updates, the Mail app has been printing emails is a greatly reduced size. The print preview window displays the document sized to fill a standard sheet but the size actually printed is about a tenth of that shown and is placed in the top left...
  6. Reduce notifications size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reduce notifications size: Is there a way to make notifications smaller on Windows 10? submitted by /u/slitzzzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf39el/reduce_notifications_size/
  7. How do I reduce the size of my Desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I reduce the size of my Desktop icons?: My icons just got larger (don't know how). I want to change them back to the size I had. How do I do this? Thank you. 148052
  8. Reduce size of text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reduce size of text: How do I reduce size of text before printing. HP ENVY 4502 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-size-of-text/b19a922f-8742-4553-9b3f-9caa49fe2543
  9. Reducing Scan Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reducing Scan Size: I trying to reduce the size of a picture to scan in my Brother MFC-440CN. Anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-scan-size/8a103d33-d6f4-4e23-960f-3dd8ea8c3a34
  10. Unable to reduce size of app window

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to reduce size of app window: I am using Internet explorer 11 with Windows 10 pro 64 bit. I am referring to the controls in the upper right corner of the webpage window (the minus sign, the overlapping squares and the "X" symbols). The minus sign and the X do what they are supposed to do. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reduce size of desktop on telephone