Windows 10: reduce display on screen in Windows10

Discus and support reduce display on screen in Windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to reduce monitor's display size in Windows10? thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Diane KaplanVinokur, Jan 22, 2019.

1. reduce display on screen in Windows10

how to reduce monitor's display size in Windows10?

thanks

:)

Diane KaplanVinokur, Jan 22, 2019

2. Lock Screen Dims (Brightness Auto Reduce at Lock Screen)

Hi,

Since you're having an issue with the brightness of your Lock Screen, we suggest uninstalling the display adapter from the Device Manager. Just follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate and expand Display adapter.
    • Right-click on the display device and click uninstall.

Note: Please restart your computer after performing the steps above.

If the issue persists, download and install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer's website.

Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Jan 22, 2019
  3. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

reduce display on screen in Windows10

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

reduce display on screen in Windows10

1. reduce display on screen in Windows10 - Similar Threads - reduce display screen

2. Windows10 Sign-in Screen displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Sign-in Screen displays: Windows10....the past few days when I power on my Desktop and, when I bring it out of Sleep....the Windows Sign-in screen appears...I only need to click on Sign-in and the Desktop appears. prior to this, on Power On the Desktop would go directly to the Desktop and coming out...
  3. Windows10 Sign-in Screen displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 Sign-in Screen displays: Windows10....the past few days when I power on my Desktop and, when I bring it out of Sleep....the Windows Sign-in screen appears...I only need to click on Sign-in and the Desktop appears. prior to this, on Power On the Desktop would go directly to the Desktop and coming out...
  4. Windows10 Sign-in Screen displays

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screen width reduced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen width reduced: After the last update to Windows 10, a downward-facing caret appeared in the taskbar. Clicking on this caused my screen to be reduced by 3/4, losing valuable information from email and web sites. I can't restore the full screen with arrow dragging, and the Get Help site is...
  6. Screen width reduced

Screen width reduced: After the last update to Windows 10, a downward-facing caret appeared in the taskbar. Clicking on this caused my screen to be reduced by 3/4, losing valuable information from email and web sites. I can't restore the full screen with arrow dragging, and the Get Help site is...
  7. reducing screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reducing screen: trying to reduce page on screen and it doesn't work. Sending to bottom of laptop works as well as closing page completely. not sure what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-screen/2f02a91c-5a5f-41b2-bae0-d57b0e9dbead
  8. Windows10 "Desktop" display

Windows10 "Desktop" display: My desktop display ordinarily displays the items that I choose to display. However, my "desktop" now displays only Microsoft icon apps. The desktop folder still remains on "My Computer" How can I get the contents of Desktopselect items to appear on the desktop display?...
  9. Reduce Desktop Display Width

Reduce Desktop Display Width: I have an extra wide monitor so watching videos in widescreen does not take up all of the screen. The issue I have is that the left 1-1/4" of my 31" wide screen is real blurry (maybe from screen cleaner?). When I right click OR left click on Start I have to make my selections...
  10. reducing calculator screen

reducing calculator screen: My calculator screen takes up every corner! I can't even see the right hand corner that has the prompts, it is very irritating since I have to leave my work to access the calculator (guess I have extra equipment on the desk) Can someone help PLEASE ?*Banghead 54453