Windows 10: Reduce notifications size

Discus and support Reduce notifications size in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to make notifications smaller on Windows 10? submitted by /u/slitzzzz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/slitzzzz, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Reduce notifications size

Is there a way to make notifications smaller on Windows 10?

submitted by /u/slitzzzz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/slitzzzz, Oct 20, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 20, 2020
  3. OrLoko Win User
    Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).

So, I had this bug today with the Notifications Icons area that was "huge" compared with the icon, tried a few thing before get it back to "normal". Don't know if this is a new thing or if you guys already encounter it before.

bug version - 100% Scale, 1920x1080.

Reduce notifications size [​IMG]

To fix it, change the scale for 125% for example than back to 100%.

Now your notification icons area should look like this:

Reduce notifications size [​IMG]

If you know how to make it even smaller, comment below, I would like to make the grey area to be the exact same size of the icons...

OrLoko, Oct 20, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

Reduce notifications size

How do I reduce the text size on the desktop

Hi Colin,

We suggest referring to the reply of Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    to help you with your concern. Follow the steps provided on the thread to
    help you reduce the text size for your desktop.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Reduce notifications size

1. Reduce notifications size - Similar Threads - Reduce notifications size

2. How to reduce the size of window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reduce the size of window?: How to reduce or increase the size of a window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-the-size-of-window/10a2b5df-c51c-478a-99a5-6bd6dd27bf61
  3. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  4. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  5. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Reduce size of text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reduce size of text: How do I reduce size of text before printing. HP ENVY 4502 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-size-of-text/b19a922f-8742-4553-9b3f-9caa49fe2543
  7. Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).

Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).: So, I had this bug today with the Notifications Icons area that was "huge" compared with the icon, tried a few thing before get it back to "normal". Don't know if this is a new thing or if you guys already encounter it before. bug version - 100% Scale, 1920x1080. [img]...
  8. Reducing Scan Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reducing Scan Size: I trying to reduce the size of a picture to scan in my Brother MFC-440CN. Anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-scan-size/8a103d33-d6f4-4e23-960f-3dd8ea8c3a34
  9. Reduce App Size on Desktop

Reduce App Size on Desktop: How do I reduce the size of the apps on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-app-size-on-desktop/70446277-c9b6-4a35-b4b0-885469addbf8
  10. reduce picture size on background

reduce picture size on background: how do i reduce the size of the background picture 57973