Windows 10: Reduce photo size in emails

Discus and support Reduce photo size in emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Read your post. You started with Photo Gallery, then you asked to " Open with Windows Photo Viewer", then you asked to " Click on Photo Gallery".... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by suzafone, May 8, 2016.

1. Reduce photo size in emails

I open with Windows Photo Viewer if I want only one album at a time open
    I only either use Photo Gallery or Paint net or Paint when and if I want to resize

hTconeM9user, May 8, 2016
  2. davidhk Win User

1. One can open any image with Photo Gallery just the same.
    2. Open Photo Viewer cannot resize. Open Photo Gallery can. And resize is what the OP is asking about.

davidhk, May 8, 2016
  3. davidhk Win User
    Ditto.

davidhk, May 8, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Reduce photo size in emails

+1 +1

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Reduce photo size in emails

1. Reduce photo size in emails - Similar Threads - Reduce photo size

2. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  3. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  4. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Reduce notifications size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reduce notifications size: Is there a way to make notifications smaller on Windows 10? submitted by /u/slitzzzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf39el/reduce_notifications_size/
  6. How to reduce size of mp4 files for email attachment?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to reduce size of mp4 files for email attachment?: Am downloading video files - MP4 - up to 15mb trying to send to contacts as email attachments. Some contacts can playback but others are unable to open the files. Need app to reduce size of these files so that all contacts can see them. Information on MS apps that will...
  7. Reduce size of text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reduce size of text: How do I reduce size of text before printing. HP ENVY 4502 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-size-of-text/b19a922f-8742-4553-9b3f-9caa49fe2543
  8. Reducing Scan Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reducing Scan Size: I trying to reduce the size of a picture to scan in my Brother MFC-440CN. Anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-scan-size/8a103d33-d6f4-4e23-960f-3dd8ea8c3a34
  9. reduce picture size on background

in Windows 10 Customization
    reduce picture size on background: how do i reduce the size of the background picture 57973
  10. How To Reduce Size of Photo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Reduce Size of Photo?: Hi all, I just want to know I can reduce the width of a photo I've taken so that both the left and right side of the photo are subtracted equally. How can I best do this using Windows Paint? Thank you! 89479