Windows 10: reduce picture size on background

Discus and support reduce picture size on background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i reduce the size of the background picture 57973 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cmfmef, Jul 29, 2016.

1. cmfmef Win User

reduce picture size on background

how do i reduce the size of the background picture

:)

cmfmef, Jul 29, 2016
  2. Jessen P Win User

How do I change the file size or quality level of a JPEG picture in Windows 10

Hi Philip,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

If you want to make a picture's file size smaller to save storage space, you can reduce the file size of one or more pictures by
    using a photo editing program to reduce the quality level of the picture. This technique reduces the file size without reducing the actual number of pixels in the picture.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Jul 29, 2016
  3. Screen size after restore

I just restored my computer (Windows 10) which I have done several times. But now my screen size is reduced on the sides with a black background. When I expand the screen with the monitor it distorts the pictures and letters. Suggestions?

oklahomaguy, Jul 29, 2016
  4. reduce picture size on background

If you want to reduce the size of the desktop background picture > Right click on the desktop >
    click on Personalize > then click on " Choose a fit " > pick the size you want.

If you meant something else please be more specific.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Jul 30, 2016
Thema:

reduce picture size on background

1. reduce picture size on background - Similar Threads - reduce picture size

2. Background's picture size change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background's picture size change: Hi, I have a problem with background's picture size. I want my background's picture stay in size "center" but each time I restart my computer the background's size switch on "thumbnail" vignette in French size. I don't succeed to fix it. Thank you in advance. Cyrille....
  3. Background's picture size change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background's picture size change: Hi, I have a problem with background's picture size. I want my background's picture stay in size "center" but each time I restart my computer the background's size switch on "thumbnail" vignette in French size. I don't succeed to fix it. Thank you in advance. Cyrille....
  4. Background's picture size change

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  6. Reduce Font Size

Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  7. Reduce Pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Pictures: I can't reduce the size of a picture in a word document where I used to drag the mouse at the corner of the photo and reduce the height and width not sure what has changed??...
  8. Reduce Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reduce Pictures: I can't reduce the size of a picture in a word document where I used to drag the mouse at the corner of the photo and reduce the height and width not sure what has changed??...
  9. Reduce Pictures

10. Reduce size of text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reduce size of text: How do I reduce size of text before printing. HP ENVY 4502 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-size-of-text/b19a922f-8742-4553-9b3f-9caa49fe2543