Windows 10: reduce picture size on background

Discus and support reduce picture size on background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i reduce the size of the background picture 57973 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cmfmef, Jul 29, 2016.

1. cmfmef Win User

reduce picture size on background

how do i reduce the size of the background picture

:)

cmfmef, Jul 29, 2016
  2. Jessen P Win User

How do I change the file size or quality level of a JPEG picture in Windows 10

Hi Philip,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

If you want to make a picture's file size smaller to save storage space, you can reduce the file size of one or more pictures by
    using a photo editing program to reduce the quality level of the picture. This technique reduces the file size without reducing the actual number of pixels in the picture.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Jul 29, 2016
  3. Screen size after restore

I just restored my computer (Windows 10) which I have done several times. But now my screen size is reduced on the sides with a black background. When I expand the screen with the monitor it distorts the pictures and letters. Suggestions?

oklahomaguy, Jul 29, 2016
  4. reduce picture size on background

If you want to reduce the size of the desktop background picture > Right click on the desktop >
    click on Personalize > then click on " Choose a fit " > pick the size you want.

If you meant something else please be more specific.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Jul 30, 2016
Thema:

reduce picture size on background

1. reduce picture size on background - Similar Threads - reduce picture size

2. Reducing Scan Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reducing Scan Size: I trying to reduce the size of a picture to scan in my Brother MFC-440CN. Anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-scan-size/8a103d33-d6f4-4e23-960f-3dd8ea8c3a34
  3. Reduce App Size on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reduce App Size on Desktop: How do I reduce the size of the apps on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-app-size-on-desktop/70446277-c9b6-4a35-b4b0-885469addbf8
  4. Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder: Good morning, In Windows 10 Home in partition C in the Windows folder there is a folder named WinSxS where it has many files. Please be nice to tell me how I could reduce the space (size) of this folder. Wait for response! A good day!...
  5. background picture

background picture: How can selected background picture be saved? It changes when I open a music file from Groove. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-picture/d0bed637-ee61-4aac-8561-2e4025780ad7
  6. background picture

background picture: How can i prevent background picture shuffling, its driving me mad. i chose a picture for my background, set it as fill and thats it. within minutes picture rotates to another. I cant find away to prevent it. I cant even find the picture folder, its not in downloads and its...
  7. Background pictures

Background pictures: Hi On Win 10, I've chosen my own background pictures (slideshow), but it keep on reverting back to the default setting of windows own selected pictures (picture). Where is this picture folder located in order to delete these pictures - not my cup of tea at all! or how...
  8. Reduce photo size in emails

in Browsers and Email
    Reduce photo size in emails: In Windows 10, how can I reduce the size of photos I want to attach to my emails so that the entire photo either fits or is smaller than the screen size? 49719
  9. Background Picture

Background Picture: Hi there. When I go into Settings and set the Background picture/slideshow, I always see letters on the sample screen, like 'Aa' and 'Sample Text'. What can you do with that? I don't find any explanations anywhere. Thank you. 8133
  10. Reduce Windows size in HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reduce Windows size in HDD: Hi , sorry for my poor English. Windows is tkaing around 20GB on my PC, and my HDD is only 32GB has 8GB free. What and how can I reduce its size to a minimum size? 49902