Windows 10: Reduce Sensitivity on Presicion Touchpad gestures

Discus and support Reduce Sensitivity on Presicion Touchpad gestures in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Three finger slide gesture to change apps is way too sensitive. Have to slowly slide fingers to hit the windows I actually want to open when I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OmegaMalkior, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Reduce Sensitivity on Presicion Touchpad gestures

Three finger slide gesture to change apps is way too sensitive. Have to slowly slide fingers to hit the windows I actually want to open when I have more than 2 windows/apps open, if not it slides all the way to last app in the list. Any way to adjust the sensitivity? Thanks.

Specs: Lenovo Yoga c940 14' with precision touchpad, Windows 10 1909

submitted by /u/OmegaMalkior
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OmegaMalkior, Jan 8, 2020

2. Decrease Touchpad Sensitivity

Hello Pete,

There is a possibility that you're experiencing this issue due a touchpad driver problem. For us to efficiently assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us what is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you tried updating the touchpad driver on your device? If not, we suggest that you update it by following the steps
      here on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

Meanwhile, we advise that you try the steps provided by Pawan Dhondiyal in this
    article on how to adjust the touch sensitivity of your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 8, 2020
  3. touchpad sensitivity

Hi Joobster,

When you mean Touchpad sensitivity, are you referring to the pointer speed of your touchpad? Or are you referring to the touch/pressure sensitivity of your touchpad whenever to press your fingers on your touchpad?

If you are referring to the pointer speed, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type "main.cpl" and hit enter.
    • Click Pointer Options.
    • Under Motion, select the pointer speed you wanted for your touchpad.

Reduce Sensitivity on Presicion Touchpad gestures 6db33049-088d-4c1e-b711-ac1ccd87be71.png

Regarding the Touch/pressure sensitivity, then you will need to contact your PC manufacturer to assist you on installing the right drivers for your touchpad.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Reduce Sensitivity on Presicion Touchpad gestures

Touchpad gestures

Hello, Does your touchpad work except for gestures ?

I suggest you install the touchpad driver from your PC manufacturer.

Patricia.Guenot, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Reduce Sensitivity on Presicion Touchpad gestures

1. Reduce Sensitivity on Presicion Touchpad gestures - Similar Threads - Reduce Sensitivity Presicion

2. Touchpad Gestures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad Gestures: Don't know if anyone looked into this or I'm too late, but you can use gestures in windows 10 just like GNOME 40 gestures.. do two/three fingers swipe up, down, left, right to see the magic.. submitted by /u/Mr_Linux_Lover [link] [comments]...
  3. Touchpad gesture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad gesture: Hi, I'm trying 2 finger scroll using my touchpad but I'm not able to use any gestures on the touchpad. I looked upon the internet and try to figure it out from the device manager but there is no touchpad option in the device manager. I also tried settings -> touchpad but...
  4. gestures on touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    gestures on touchpad: How do I turn off some of the gestures on the touchpad but leave others alone, before this upgrade I could not only see the demonstration but change each individual gestures. Now the only thing I see is this: "This device is working properly". I beg to differ, NO it's NOT....
  5. Touchpad gesture

Touchpad gesture: Hi, I just installed a new windows 10 on my laptop but my touchpad gestures are not working. Can you please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-gesture/2f2fc9f1-d1db-4309-a3a9-e233dc3c82b7
  6. Touchpad Sensitivity

Touchpad Sensitivity: Dell XPS 9370 / Windows 10 May 2019 Update The slightest 'single finger' graze causes the Touchpad to register a 'left-click'. Touchpad sensitivity setting seems to make no difference. Same problem with previous version of Windows 10. Experiencing multiple false...
  7. touchpad sensitivity

touchpad sensitivity: hello my touchpad on laptop is very sensitive to touch and is driving me crazy! I have tried going into pc settings > touchpad, adjust to low sensitivity and restarted but I see no improvement. I googled it and found you can adjust the same setting via regedit. it was set to...
  8. touchpad sensitivity

in Windows 10 Support
    touchpad sensitivity: hello my touchpad on laptop is very sensitive to touch and is driving me crazy! I have tried going into pc settings > touchpad, adjust to low sensitivity and restarted but I see no improvement. I googled it and found you can adjust the same setting via regedit. it was set to...
  9. Touchpad Sensitivity

Touchpad Sensitivity: I never thought I'd have to do one of these, but it seems like I'm the only person on the planet who's ever had this problem. This morning, I downloaded a Windows 10 update on my MSI gaming laptop. Ever since then, I've had an issue with my touchpad, where the sensitivity...
  10. Touchpad Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad Sensitivity: There are two places to adjust touchpad sensitivity on Windows 10 and my Lenovo laptop. One is Settings/Devices/Touchpad/Touchpad sensitivity/Most sensitive to Low sensitivity. The other, beginning on the same page where this adjustment can be made, is also Additional...