Windows 10: Reduce size of text

Discus and support Reduce size of text in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I reduce size of text before printing. HP ENVY 4502... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonathonHardin, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Reduce size of text

How do I reduce size of text before printing. HP ENVY 4502

:)

JonathonHardin, Oct 15, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

How do I reduce the text size on the desktop

Hi Colin,

We suggest referring to the reply of Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    to help you with your concern. Follow the steps provided on the thread to
    help you reduce the text size for your desktop.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Reduce size of text

Reducing the size of text in Windows 10

Hi,

I appreciate your efforts.

Try to change the resolution of the screen and check if it helps.

• Right-click on the desktop. Click on Display Settings.
    • Click on Advanced Display Settings.
    • Then try to change the resolution to recommended one.
    If the issue persists, then try to change the text size.

• Right-click on the desktop. Click on Display Settings.
    • Click on Advanced Display Settings.
    • Click on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Then click on change only the text size. In the drop down select Icons and size. Click on Apply.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Reduce size of text

1. Reduce size of text - Similar Threads - Reduce size text

2. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  3. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  4. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. text size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text size: i literally just hit like one **** key and now suddenly my youtube cc is **** TINY and so are my notifications. i cant find anything on this and it's really **** annoying. how the **** did i do this and how do i fix it???...
  6. reducing text size in windows 10 smaller than 100%

reducing text size in windows 10 smaller than 100%: how do you reduce text size smaller than 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-text-size-in-windows-10-smaller-than-100/6e1126af-d61b-4f2a-b628-5ea0a517770c
  7. Reduce notifications size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reduce notifications size: Is there a way to make notifications smaller on Windows 10? submitted by /u/slitzzzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf39el/reduce_notifications_size/
  8. Text Size

Text Size: I just updated to windows 2004 and it changed the text size under my displayed shortcuts. How do I change the text size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-size/71b48c43-aaf8-4b83-ad3a-87c6d6a6557f
  9. Reducing Scan Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reducing Scan Size: I trying to reduce the size of a picture to scan in my Brother MFC-440CN. Anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-scan-size/8a103d33-d6f4-4e23-960f-3dd8ea8c3a34
  10. reduce picture size on background

reduce picture size on background: how do i reduce the size of the background picture 57973