Windows 10: Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder

Discus and support Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning, In Windows 10 Home in partition C in the Windows folder there is a folder named WinSxS where it has many files. Please be nice to tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder

Good morning, In Windows 10 Home in partition C in the Windows folder there is a folder named WinSxS where it has many files. Please be nice to tell me how I could reduce the space (size) of this folder. Wait for response! A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Bill Smithers, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Prem_13 Win User
    Unable to reduce the size of "Others" folder in SD Card

Hai guyz... Iam using Nokia Lumia 730. My "Others" folder size in SD is increasing & iam unable to reduce its size.. I tried copying all contents to my pc & Formatting sd card , but still no change.. Infact i doubt it increased the Others folder size
    a little bit.. It'd be best if anybody can suggest me a method to reduce its size....

Prem_13, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Prem_13 Win User

Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder

Unable to reduce the size of "Others" folder in SD Card

Hai guyz... Iam using Nokia Lumia 730. My "Others" folder size in SD is increasing & iam unable to reduce its size.. I tried copying all contents to my pc & Formatting sd card , but still no change.. Infact i doubt it increased the Others folder size
    a little bit.. It'd be best if anybody can suggest me a method to reduce its size....

Prem_13, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder

1. Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder - Similar Threads - Reduce size WinSxS

2. WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinSxS folder: My 60gb Surface Go has a WinSxS folder that's nearly 6gb. Last time I tried to to save disc space it got bigger. How can I reclaim some of the 6gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsxs-folder/71c6c87a-87f6-443a-93aa-15ea379e7d0c
  3. WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinSxS folder: My 60gb Surface Go has a WinSxS folder that's nearly 6gb. Last time I tried to to save disc space it got bigger. How can I reclaim some of the 6gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsxs-folder/71c6c87a-87f6-443a-93aa-15ea379e7d0c
  4. WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  6. How to Reduce the Size of the C:\Windows\WinSxS\ Folder?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Reduce the Size of the C:\Windows\WinSxS\ Folder?: Hi all I am using Windows 10 Home (currently, ver 1909). When checking the size of folders in my C: partition, I see that the C:\Windows\WinSxS\ folder is 6.84GB. After searching in Google, I found that I can run: Code: dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image...
  7. WinSxS is a very large file yet I can't find anyway to reduce it's size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinSxS is a very large file yet I can't find anyway to reduce it's size: Hello! I'm currently having a problem with the WinSxS file. As you know, the WinSxS file gets large at times. [ATTACH] I do currently wish to reduce the size but there's no way I can. *I have tried using command prompt, but that doesn't work at all! When I do the command...
  8. Reduce windows/installer folder size with Dism++

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reduce windows/installer folder size with Dism++: Windows 10 machine with Office 2016 (Volume License). [img] If I uninstall office 2016 the size of the installer folder is about 700Mb. !!! So I'm searching for a SAFE way to reduce the size of this folder. Actually I've found 2 promising ways. 1. Dism++ 2. This script...
  9. Reduce size of text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reduce size of text: How do I reduce size of text before printing. HP ENVY 4502 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-size-of-text/b19a922f-8742-4553-9b3f-9caa49fe2543
  10. Reduce the WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reduce the WinSxS folder: Hello, Dear Sir, please tell me how to reduce the WinSxS folder. What settings should I make in Command Prompt. I mention that I installed Windows 10 Home. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...