Windows 10: Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder

Discus and support Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning, In Windows 10 Home in partition C in the Windows folder there is a folder named WinSxS where it has many files. Please be nice to tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder

Good morning, In Windows 10 Home in partition C in the Windows folder there is a folder named WinSxS where it has many files. Please be nice to tell me how I could reduce the space (size) of this folder. Wait for response! A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Bill Smithers, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Prem_13 Win User
    Unable to reduce the size of "Others" folder in SD Card

Hai guyz... Iam using Nokia Lumia 730. My "Others" folder size in SD is increasing & iam unable to reduce its size.. I tried copying all contents to my pc & Formatting sd card , but still no change.. Infact i doubt it increased the Others folder size
    a little bit.. It'd be best if anybody can suggest me a method to reduce its size....

Prem_13, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Prem_13 Win User

Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder

Unable to reduce the size of "Others" folder in SD Card

Hai guyz... Iam using Nokia Lumia 730. My "Others" folder size in SD is increasing & iam unable to reduce its size.. I tried copying all contents to my pc & Formatting sd card , but still no change.. Infact i doubt it increased the Others folder size
    a little bit.. It'd be best if anybody can suggest me a method to reduce its size....

Prem_13, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder

1. Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder - Similar Threads - Reduce size WinSxS

2. Reducing Scan Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reducing Scan Size: I trying to reduce the size of a picture to scan in my Brother MFC-440CN. Anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-scan-size/8a103d33-d6f4-4e23-960f-3dd8ea8c3a34
  3. Reduce App Size on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reduce App Size on Desktop: How do I reduce the size of the apps on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-app-size-on-desktop/70446277-c9b6-4a35-b4b0-885469addbf8
  4. Reduce the WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reduce the WinSxS folder: Hello, Dear Sir, please tell me how to reduce the WinSxS folder. What settings should I make in Command Prompt. I mention that I installed Windows 10 Home. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  5. reduce picture size on background

in Windows 10 Customization
    reduce picture size on background: how do i reduce the size of the background picture 57973
  6. Reduce photo size in emails

in Browsers and Email
    Reduce photo size in emails: In Windows 10, how can I reduce the size of photos I want to attach to my emails so that the entire photo either fits or is smaller than the screen size? 49719
  7. How To Reduce Size of Photo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Reduce Size of Photo?: Hi all, I just want to know I can reduce the width of a photo I've taken so that both the left and right side of the photo are subtracted equally. How can I best do this using Windows Paint? Thank you! 89479
  8. Can't reduce character display sizes

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't reduce character display sizes: My character display sizes are far, far too big and I can't reduce them. Please help 16393
  9. Reduce Windows size in HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reduce Windows size in HDD: Hi , sorry for my poor English. Windows is tkaing around 20GB on my PC, and my HDD is only 32GB has 8GB free. What and how can I reduce its size to a minimum size? 49902
  10. File size not reducing when changing image size

in Windows 10 Support
    File size not reducing when changing image size: I have a 16 mg image, 4500x3000. I resized all the way down to 100x100 and the file size won't change from 12.4 or so. This is true for all photos in a certain file I downloaded from online. They are appliance products. I tried downloading a random, even larger image from...