Windows 10: Reducing the file size glb

Discus and support Reducing the file size glb in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am very new to 3D work. I started creating some designs for one project that required 3D files with max 20MB size. Almost all designs I make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidK1616, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Reducing the file size glb

Hello,

I am very new to 3D work. I started creating some designs for one project that required 3D files with max 20MB size. Almost all designs I make end up being larger than this.

I tried reducing the canvas size but this didn't work. What worked seems to be reducing the number of "elements" in the design. However I can't always do this. So the question is, how can I reduce the file size without eliminating elements from the design inside Paint 3D?

And if this is not possible, is there any other tool or platform that would allow me to reduce the file size?

THanks

:)

DavidK1616, Mar 14, 2021

2. Good way to reduce video size without compromising quality?

My camcorder records videos at 1080p however a short 4 minute video is a whopping 550MB.

What would you suggest to compress or otherwise reduce the size of the file without reducing the quality?

The format is MTS.

Black Panther, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Reduce file size of pictures.

Hi.

I have a requirement where the size of the picture I take has to be less than 2MB. I have some photos that are over that size. I cant seem to find a setting to change on the phone to reduce the size of the file, for example reduce the resolution etc.
    Anyone got any solutions/resolutions for this?

Phone is a Lumia 735.

Cheers.

LeeGplayer, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Reducing the file size glb

Reduce disk size (Inspect SCSI )

Hi, I'm David an independent advisor and user just like you. I'll do my best to help you with this.

The answer is you have to reduce the size on BOTH sides.

Step 1) Within you virtual machine you need to go to Disk Management and reduce the size of the partition(s) on the drive you want to reduce - you want to end up with space left at the "end" of the virtual disk. This is the space you'll be able to recover.

Step 2) From your Hyper-V host you need to edit the virtual disk and use the Shrink option to reduce the size of the physical disk (as far as your VM is concerned it's a physical disk), and that would reduce the size of your virtual disk file on the host.

If you are increasing the size of the virtual disk then you do it the other way round - increase the size of the virtual disk on Hyper-V, then go to Disk Management inside your virtual machine and you'll find there's more space available to expand your virtual
    volume.

Regards,

David

David Spink, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Reducing the file size glb

1. Reducing the file size glb - Similar Threads - Reducing file size

2. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  3. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  4. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Reducing the size of System Files & Reserved Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reducing the size of System Files & Reserved Storage: Hello, Is there anyway to reduce the System Files and Reserved storage size? My 256 GB SSD drive is currently full. I checked my storage settings, and it turns out System & Reserved storage is taking up a big chunk of it - maybe larger than it should. I've tried running the...
  6. Reduce notifications size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reduce notifications size: Is there a way to make notifications smaller on Windows 10? submitted by /u/slitzzzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf39el/reduce_notifications_size/
  7. What is a GLB file? How do you convert glb files?

in Windows 10 News
    What is a GLB file? How do you convert glb files?: [ATTACH]Just like we use the ZIP file format to reduce the size of multiple files, GLB is used to reduce the size of the glTF […] This article What is a GLB file? How do you convert glb files? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Reduce size of text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reduce size of text: How do I reduce size of text before printing. HP ENVY 4502 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-size-of-text/b19a922f-8742-4553-9b3f-9caa49fe2543
  9. Reducing Scan Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reducing Scan Size: I trying to reduce the size of a picture to scan in my Brother MFC-440CN. Anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-scan-size/8a103d33-d6f4-4e23-960f-3dd8ea8c3a34
  10. File size not reducing when changing image size

in Windows 10 Support
    File size not reducing when changing image size: I have a 16 mg image, 4500x3000. I resized all the way down to 100x100 and the file size won't change from 12.4 or so. This is true for all photos in a certain file I downloaded from online. They are appliance products. I tried downloading a random, even larger image from...