Windows 10: redundancy error code during black and white 2 installation

Discus and support redundancy error code during black and white 2 installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im trying to install black and white 2 on my windows 10. during installation it pops up and error code saying redundancy check. how do I solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TrevorPigusch, Feb 9, 2020.

1. redundancy error code during black and white 2 installation

im trying to install black and white 2 on my windows 10. during installation it pops up and error code saying redundancy check. how do I solve this problem?

:)

TrevorPigusch, Feb 9, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Black and white screen

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing could be due to corrupted system files or faulty hardware drivers. In order for us to provide you with an appropriate solution, kindly answer the following:

• Did you see an error code/message on the black and white screen?
    • Were there other changes made on the system other than the Windows Update?
    • Is there a specific update that installed on your PC?
    • Are you still able to get to the desktop?

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Feb 9, 2020
  4. redundancy error code during black and white 2 installation

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

redundancy error code during black and white 2 installation

1. redundancy error code during black and white 2 installation - Similar Threads - redundancy error code

2. BLACK AND WHITE 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLACK AND WHITE 2: hey guys i have been looking to play black and white 2 for almost 17 years now and i think its time we pressure mircosoft who now owns lionhead studios to re-release the games for our pc's we loved such as fable and black and white 2 and have them either op'd to run 60fps and...
  3. BLACK AND WHITE 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLACK AND WHITE 2: hey guys i have been looking to play black and white 2 for almost 17 years now and i think its time we pressure mircosoft who now owns lionhead studios to re-release the games for our pc's we loved such as fable and black and white 2 and have them either op'd to run 60fps and...
  4. cyclic redundancy check. error 1603 fatal error during installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cyclic redundancy check. error 1603 fatal error during installation: attempting to install Age of Empires 3, however I am consistently faced with cyclic redundancy checkfatal error 1603 during installation, any suggestions to actually solve this problem would be much appreciated.thank you...
  5. cyclic redundancy check. error 1603 fatal error during installation

cyclic redundancy check. error 1603 fatal error during installation: attempting to install Age of Empires 3, however I am consistently faced with cyclic redundancy checkfatal error 1603 during installation, any suggestions to actually solve this problem would be much appreciated.thank you...
  6. BLACK AND WHITE 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. BLACK AND WHITE 2

8. Error code during installing Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code during installing Forza Horizon 4: I've bought Forza Horizon 4 but it keep having the error code of 0x803FB107during installing the game, I've tried all the solution appeared on the Microsoft community, but still cannot solve the problem, I feel really frustrated that I cannot play the game even though I paid...
  9. Black and White 2 graphics issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and White 2 graphics issue: Here's a tough nut to crack. Anyone who's tried playing B&W2 knows that it comes with a whole host of patch this, compatibility that. I went through everything, and as elated as i am to have it open and play, there is a huge issue with the graphics. They flicker like an old...
  10. Error code during installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code during installation of windows 10: Hi there, I have this error appearing during create partition on my ssd 0x86616cb0 help needed Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-during-installation-of-windows-10/951d4feb-3ae5-4ab2-8169-901fa6daf25c