Windows 10: Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta...

Discus and support Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I own a minecraft java version for 10 years. In 2015 I used the redeem offer from Mojang to activate minecraft beta on windows store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mandallaz, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Mandallaz Win User

Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta...

Hello.

I own a minecraft java version for 10 years.

In 2015 I used the redeem offer from Mojang to activate minecraft beta on windows store.

Today I want to play at minecraft but the beta version disappear and because only one redeem is granted, I just loose any access to minecraft on windows store.

Can you help me ?

:)

Mandallaz, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Allen305 Win User

Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta...

Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4 mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta v1.12.0.6.

On PC1 Account, I had Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4, purchased on 02/2019 for $26.99. But the non-beta version mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta v1.12.0.6 on the PC1 Account. The PC1 Account is the only account on the PC with
    Minecraft. On the PC1 Account, I have not joined the Xbox Insider Hub or joined the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta program. I do have another PC with a different user account which has the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta v1.12.0.6. This PC also has the Windows 10 JAVA
    Edition. All was okay on both PCs until after Windows Update v1809 Build 17763.503. Now, I cannot get rid of the beta version on the PC1 Account. I have tried all the previous suggestions to no avail. I have tried the Windows Store Troubleshooter which
    finds nothing wrong. I have tried SFC /scannow, but it does not find any errors. The Microsoft Store shows that Minecraft was purchased for the 2 accounts on the 2 PCs. Help!

Update 20190528: I removed the 2nd PC's account from the PC1 Account's Windows 10 Accounts, Email & Accounts, Accounts used by other apps. Also, in Microsoft Accounts Settings for the 2nd PC's account in Devices, Manage your download devices, Apps
    and games; I removed the PC1 Acounts PC. Finally, I deleted the beta version from the PC1 Account; rebooted the PC; and installed Minecraft which was v1.11.4. This all could be a coincidence and did nothing to resolve the issue. It is possible Microsoft removed
    the PC1 Account from the beta. I'm glad to have the correct version on the PC1 Account.

Code:

Allen305, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta... - Similar Threads - Reedemed minecraft beta

2. Minecraft beta problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft beta problem: Cant leave Minecraft beta. I've unenrolled, I've reinstalled, I've gone through command prompt and done what's necessary. Still have the beta. I'm on pc, Could someone please help me, I'm new to Minecraft and have fallen in love with the game. How do I leave the beta? Every...
  3. Stuck in minecraft beta.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in minecraft beta.: I have literally tried all solutions stated in the xbox insider hub. Have waited 24 hours before reinstalling each time. Doesn't work. Still in beta. Does anyone have a separate method/solution to get out of beta? Stuck in version: 1.17.10.3. Any help will be much...
  4. Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem: Hello, so I was wondering why every time I loaded into Minecraft, it says "Driver Outdated". But when I go to check my drivers, all of my drivers have been updated to the latest version. I have followed the steps in this link, Minecraft with Ray Tracing FAQ – Home, and...
  5. Minecraft RTX Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft RTX Beta: I have tried every possible way to leave the Minecraft but every time I try it, it never leaves. Please help its been like this for a month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-rtx-beta/b87b2eac-833e-4721-b855-959766d129cb
  6. Quit Minecraft Windows 10 beta version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quit Minecraft Windows 10 beta version?: How can I go from beta back to the full version? Minecraft Windows 10 beta version verlassen?
  7. Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 now in beta

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 now in beta: Do you ever think that the sun is a bit smug? I do. Yes, it gives our planet the light and energy to survive, but also sunburns? Yikes, no thanks. If you want to catch some rays without the chance of the sun taking petty revenge on you for simply being outside,...
  8. minecraft stuck in beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft stuck in beta: I have Minecraft for windows 10 on my windows 10 pc. I installed Minecraft by a code from a website around three months ago and put it into the Microsoft store. However, when I launched it immediately put me into beta and I have tried all sorts of things like going into Xbox...
  9. Minecraft Earth beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Earth beta: I signed up for minecraft earth beta a few weeks ago, but still have not received an email with a skin code. Where is my skin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-earth-beta/f5ab0e7a-93f9-4cc3-bbaa-2c2d5d00ad44
  10. Minecraft Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta: When I download Minecraft from the Microsoft store it downloads the beta version of Minecraft.I was never in the beta programme but in hopes of resolving this issue I joined and left it.This did not help so I tried troubleshooting through setings and typing Get-AppxPackage...