Windows 10: Reedeming Minecraft

Discus and support Reedeming Minecraft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So ive just bought minecraft, i downloaded the launcher and when i opened it, it was asking me to pay it but every time i go to minecraft's page its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by F society, Sep 29, 2022.

1. F society Win User

Reedeming Minecraft

So ive just bought minecraft, i downloaded the launcher and when i opened it, it was asking me to pay it but every time i go to minecraft's page its says that i already have it. pls help me

:)

F society, Sep 29, 2022

2. When itry to reedem code i look my email again is no reedem code sucks

i can reedem code minecraft windows 10 edition

ChristianEka, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Reedeming Minecraft

Minecraft

So basicaly i bought a reedem card for Windows 10 for Minecraft

1 year ago, and reedemed it. But i did a Fabric restart and everything was gone, (and minecraft). Now i have my account but it says i need to buy the game again.

F0xiK_Marko, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Reedeming Minecraft

1. Reedeming Minecraft - Similar Threads - Reedeming Minecraft

2. Reedeming Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reedeming Minecraft: So ive just bought minecraft, i downloaded the launcher and when i opened it, it was asking me to pay it but every time i go to minecraft's page its says that i already have it. pls help me...
  3. Reedemable code for Minecraft Bedrock edition not sent to my Outlook account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reedemable code for Minecraft Bedrock edition not sent to my Outlook account.: I havent received an email with the 25-digit code of the redeemable Minecraft bedrock edition. I went to the Mojang website where the redeem option was available, I clicked and it sent me directly to a another tab where a 25-digit code is supposed to be inserted, I checked my...
  4. Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta...: Hello. I own a minecraft java version for 10 years. In 2015 I used the redeem offer from Mojang to activate minecraft beta on windows store. Today I want to play at minecraft but the beta version disappear and because only one redeem is granted, I just loose any access...
  5. i reedemed my point to my microsoft account, and i have $3.86 and i tried to purchase robux...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i reedemed my point to my microsoft account, and i have $3.86 and i tried to purchase robux...: I redeemed my points to my Microsoft account, and in total, I got $3.86 and I decided to by robux with it, but anytime I try to buy robux, it always says error on the other end. the first time tried it, it worked but now it keeps saying error. PLEASE HELP!!!!! ASAP...
  6. Have a problem with a reedem code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have a problem with a reedem code: Hiya, I just now bought a Windows 10 Pro key and made a mistake by typing it in on the wrong place. And now i do t have it registered to my Microsoft account, is there any way i can undo this and make the code valid again? Or am i supposed to buy another code?...
  7. Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on?: Hello, I had the windows 10 code and i reedemed it and i dont know on what account because it was like 2 years ago, and i want to know on what account i reedemed it so i can log into it and download the game. I already made 2 posts about this and nobody replied to the...
  8. I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted?: Hello, This is a second post about an another problem where my minecraft windows 10 edition code being reedemed and me not getting the game and if i could get a new one, but i got the old code in my hands and is it possible to reset the old one to be reedemed? I don't know...
  9. Transfer Reedem (Games) Code to New PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Reedem (Games) Code to New PC: Hi recently brought my son a new PC (both Windows). I need to know how to transfer his games (Minecraft/Hello Neighbour) to the new one. I still have the redeem codes, but of course, it's states that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you in advance to responders...
  10. I reedemed my minecraft windows 10 edition game code but it doesnt let me download and the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I reedemed my minecraft windows 10 edition game code but it doesnt let me download and the...: Can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reedemed-my-minecraft-windows-10-edition-game/0f6978d8-a4c4-4171-83fd-c48c00153b28"