Windows 10: Ref a question asked in 2015

Discus and support Ref a question asked in 2015 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 location accuracy is poor. Question created by Howard Staples on 24th July 2015 the subsequently locked.8 years on and this is still an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John.Foreman52, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Ref a question asked in 2015

Windows 10 location accuracy is poor. Question created by Howard Staples on 24th July 2015 the subsequently locked.8 years on and this is still an issue !!!!! Will it ever be rsolved. Some apps and sites that now say "May we use your location" insist we are too far away. Uber Eats is one of them as it puts us outside their delivery zone if I use my desktop, which I prefer to do, so I am forced to use my phone, which gives an accurate gps location but I have to manage the tiny touch sensitive squares. I'm getting on now and prefer to use a "proper" keyboard, but this persistent locastion

:)

John.Foreman52, Mar 19, 2023

2. ref service request 1414423381

Hi Lee,

This issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with your partition. To have a better understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• What are those instructions are you talking about?
    • Where did you get this request number?
    • What drive did you install Windows 10?
    • Did you use BitLocker to one of your hard drives?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages? If yes, can we have a screenshot of it?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Mar 19, 2023
  3. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Erdeslawe Win User

Ref a question asked in 2015

creating a website with Blend 2015

Can't help much as this is a Windows 10 Forum, but suggest you start here: Creating a UI by using Blend - Visual Studio 2015

Erdeslawe, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Ref a question asked in 2015

1. Ref a question asked in 2015 - Similar Threads - Ref question asked

2. Ref a question asked in 2015

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ref a question asked in 2015: Windows 10 location accuracy is poor. Question created by Howard Staples on 24th July 2015 the subsequently locked.8 years on and this is still an issue !!!!! Will it ever be rsolved. Some apps and sites that now say "May we use your location" insist we are too far away. Uber...
  3. Ref a question asked in 2015

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ref a question asked in 2015: Windows 10 location accuracy is poor. Question created by Howard Staples on 24th July 2015 the subsequently locked.8 years on and this is still an issue !!!!! Will it ever be rsolved. Some apps and sites that now say "May we use your location" insist we are too far away. Uber...
  4. Ask a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ask a question: I don't know why difficult for me but where are my recent asked questions stored in the Community want view them????Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-a-question/534b45ae-64f2-47dd-bc54-2468758d2a9a
  5. Ask a question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ask a question: I don't know why difficult for me but where are my recent asked questions stored in the Community want view them????Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-a-question/534b45ae-64f2-47dd-bc54-2468758d2a9a
  6. ask question

ask question: Where can I find a screenshot I've taken on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-question/7a5ed7fc-c386-4e25-bd00-de43202e91b5"
  7. asking a question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asking a question: i used win 10 system. my onedrive can't land,in china.so how can i solove it ???please help me ,thank you . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asking-a-question/b3f7e80a-3973-4faa-97e5-571eca248e69
  8. Incompatibility refs/Win10 and refs/Win2016

Incompatibility refs/Win10 and refs/Win2016: Hi. Disks formated with refs under win10 Workstation couldn't be read by win2016. Over the more: refs-discs made with win2016 accessed by win10 couldn't be accessed by win2016 afterwards. Any idea? Peter...
  9. Ask a Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ask a Question: Windows10 * * * * Tips for Good Questions Describe the Problem List any details that describe the issue, including error codes or error message text. List Product Info Be as specific as possible about model or version, like Windows 10S, Surface Pro 4, or Office 2013....
  10. Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10 - Updated June 15, 2015

in Windows 10 Support
    Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10 - Updated June 15, 2015: Very interesting quote from this MS site. Also many questions answered and takes a while. This Q&A was updated on June 15, 2015. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/i...4-45f4b7ed2fb9 UPDATE: Due to the length of this article, navigating and finding the information...