Windows 10: Reference by Pointer Stop Code

Discus and support Reference by Pointer Stop Code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Howdy, this is the third or fourth time I get the blue screen of death with REFERENCE_BY_POINTER and I'm not sure what to do. I saw a thread on here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KimberlyS7, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Reference by Pointer Stop Code

Howdy, this is the third or fourth time I get the blue screen of death with REFERENCE_BY_POINTER and I'm not sure what to do. I saw a thread on here and some people were asking the poster to upload a zipped file of the MiniDump folder so they could check it but the thread was locked so I thought I would ask y'all. The dropbox link is here.

Thank you!

:)

KimberlyS7, Mar 15, 2021

2. Stop Code Reference By Pointer

Stop Code Reference By Pointer
    I have just had a Bluescreen of Death shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer.

What is it and how can I fix it?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

my Minidump file link

Desktop.rar

coolcom_321, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Derekrm Win User
    Stop Code Reference By Pointer

I have just had a Bluescreen of Death shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer.

What is it and how can I fix it?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Derekrm, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Reference by Pointer Stop Code

Stop code: Reference by Pointer

Hi,

I have encountered this error twice now.

Stop Code: Reference by Pointer.

What does it mean and whats its causes? It definitely happened after i updated my Win 10. Looked all over online but not really found a solution to this problem.

PC specs just in case:

Win 10 Pro, 64 bit

i5-6200U 2.4

8 GB RAM

Nvidia Geforce 940M

hamsikarmino, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Reference by Pointer Stop Code

1. Reference by Pointer Stop Code - Similar Threads - Reference Pointer Stop

2. Stop Code Reference By Pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code Reference By Pointer: My Laptop keeps showing blue screen after a couple of minutes of starting windows. I've tried everythingdism, chkdsk and still doesn't work. here is my Mini-dump files https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D0vD_A43RzlX2AzmanWzXKY5vc7WMzfr/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Stop code Reference By Pointer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code Reference By Pointer: I have had multiple Bluescreen of Death shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer over the last few days. What is it and how can I fix it?Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.Thanks...
  4. Stop Code Reference by Pointer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code Reference by Pointer: My computer has just crashed several times to the blue screen with stop code reference by pointer. I've managed to locate my dump files - do I need to upload them here to see why it keeps crashing?...
  5. Stop Code Reference by Pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code Reference by Pointer: My computer has just crashed several times to the blue screen with stop code reference by pointer. I've managed to locate my dump files - do I need to upload them here to see why it keeps crashing?...
  6. Stop code: Reference by pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: Reference by pointer: Hi TeamI tried sending a folder which has dump files for windows boot crash but the delivery was failed stating that my message contained something like spam. How can I send it to you?DUmp files...
  7. Stop code: Reference by pointer

Stop code: Reference by pointer: Hi TeamI tried sending a folder which has dump files for windows boot crash but the delivery was failed stating that my message contained something like spam. How can I send it to you?DUmp files...
  8. Stop Code Reference By Pointer

Stop Code Reference By Pointer: I've been having multiple bluescreens of deaths shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer whenever I play a pc game ex. Apex Legends, COD Warzone. It usually happens after a few minutes of running the game. What is it and how can I fix it? Any help and advice would be...
  9. Stop Code Reference by Pointer

Stop Code Reference by Pointer: Hello, I'm getting a repetitive BSOD on startup with "stop code reference by pointer." I've included a link to the minidump files here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sAK1Yyklnf-e3jxDhtPbX-efGuX_a2P7/view?usp=sharing. Can someone help with this? Thanks. Ryan...
  10. Stop Code Reference By Pointer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code Reference By Pointer: Stop Code Reference By Pointer I have just had a Bluescreen of Death shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer. What is it and how can I fix it? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks my Minidump file link...