Windows 10: reference number: 1512069306

Discus and support reference number: 1512069306 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have contacting before. My computer is broken and trying to get replacement. I got reference number: 1512069306 How can I receive new one?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by plaza712, Nov 13, 2020.

1. plaza712 Win User

reference number: 1512069306

I have contacting before. My computer is broken and trying to get replacement.

I got

How can I receive new one?

:)

plaza712, Nov 13, 2020
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Nov 13, 2020
  3. number two stuck on keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue might be happening because of the faulty device.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you recently made any changes on the device?
    3. What is the make and model number of the device?
    4. Is this issue happening on Laptop or desktop keyboard?
    5. Which Operating system is installed on your device?

Step 1: If the issue is causing with the faulty driver, run the Hardware Troubleshooter

1. Click on Start.
    2. Search for Troubleshoot and click on it.
    3. Click on Keyboard and Run the troubleshooter.
    You may also refer the article to
    fix issues related to keyboard in Windows

Step 2: You can also try with “Onscreen keyboard” to check the working of numeric key.

1. Open run command (Windows and R key), type in
      OSK.

2. Use the numeric 2 and check the status.
    If the issue is only with the specific numeric key (Number 2), I suggest you to check with the manufacturer for the further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 13, 2020
  4. reference number: 1512069306

Almost identical numbers get mixed up when called

Hello hpholm,

I have tried the steps you suggested- the international assist was off to begin with. The number are + xxxx.

In my contact list the numbers/names are correct. The problem occurs when I dial.

Thank you for the tips, hpholm, my issue remains unsolved.

Best regards

Ekaterina

Ekaterina Koleva, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

1. reference number: 1512069306 - Similar Threads - reference number 1512069306

2. Rename multiple Xml files with unique reference number containing in it in bulk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rename multiple Xml files with unique reference number containing in it in bulk: I have Xml file which have one unique reference id, I have to rename each Xml file with each unique reference number. Is there any way to rename all the Xml files with their Unique reference number at once?...
  3. Rename multiple Xml files with unique reference number containing in it in bulk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rename multiple Xml files with unique reference number containing in it in bulk: I have Xml file which have one unique reference id, I have to rename each Xml file with each unique reference number. Is there any way to rename all the Xml files with their Unique reference number at once?...
  4. Reference by pointer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reference by pointer: I have just had a Bluescreen of shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer. and this hasn't happened for the first time. How can I fix it? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated....
  5. Reference by pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reference by pointer: hi, my laptop started BSOD every 30-40 minutes. i have run windows update and update my driver and still BSOD and i dont know the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reference-by-pointer/ba9c16ff-b1a8-4676-82a0-be581d02830e
  6. Reference by Pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reference by Pointer: I have had the blue screen emerge several times with the 'Reference by Pointer' Stop code. I have zipped my minidump files and are sharing them here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6x5ywofdjdb3nq9/minidump.zip?dl=0Any help is appreciated to understand why this is happening!...
  7. Error Number 0x80040706 Description: Object Reference not set

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Number 0x80040706 Description: Object Reference not set: I'm getting this error " Error Number 0x80040706 Description: Object Reference not set"while installing gamepad drivers through InstallShield Wizard. Please tell me how to fix this....
  8. Knowledge Base reference number update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Knowledge Base reference number update: Hi! how do I find the kb of an update so that I can try to update it manually? And can I donwload an update with any kb or it has to be a specific update for my pc? Thanks! submitted by /u/GrFrim- [link] [comments]...
  9. Have lost the Chat support worker Have reference number

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have lost the Chat support worker Have reference number: How do I get back to the Chat programme ? I was in full discussion but had to reboot. PS Re Image is a Scam watch out for it....
  10. Documentation reference

in Windows 10 Support
    Documentation reference: I built a new PC for my Father in-law He had Windows 7 on his old PC. I'm writing document for him on how to use Windows 10 and all the customizations I made. In the document I referenced this website and placed the logo from the upper left corner in the document. Of...