Windows 10: Reference RX 5700 XT Testing

Discus and support Reference RX 5700 XT Testing in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My new card has just arrived today, so lets see how the new RX 5700 XT performs. In all of the test I will be using wattman to record gpu parameters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Shlouski, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Shlouski Win User

Reference RX 5700 XT Testing

My new card has just arrived today, so lets see how the new RX 5700 XT performs.

In all of the test I will be using wattman to record gpu parameters and unigine superposition to benchmark the card, as I'm using an older cpu I will be running all the tests in 4k to reduce the possibility of any cpu bottleneck. As wattman isn't cooperating with superposition when it comes to averages I will be using 2 loops of heaven benchmark to record averages.

First I will start of with stock out of the...

Shlouski, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

AMD announces Radeon RX 5700 series GPU with GDDR6 powered by RDNA

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPUs and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs

Source: https://www.amd.com/en/press-release...ailability-amd

See also:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Reference RX 5700 XT Testing - Similar Threads - Reference 5700 Testing

2. Is RX 6800 XT worth it?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is RX 6800 XT worth it?: I am buying a new graphich card to combine with my AMD Ryzen 7 5800x CPU. I cheched bottle neck and RX 6800 XT will work great with my current cpu. But I am worrying about drivers with microsoft because apparently there is a bug that microsoft keep replacing AMD drivers....
  3. 5700 XT is broken after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5700 XT is broken after updates: 5700 XT constant stutter and BSOD with latest driverHello. There were no problems about a week ago, I was using my pc normally without any problems.After both windows update and amd driver update, my pc became extremely unstable, constant stutters, BSOD while gaming and got...
  4. 5700 XT is broken after updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5700 XT is broken after updates: 5700 XT constant stutter and BSOD with latest driverHello. There were no problems about a week ago, I was using my pc normally without any problems.After both windows update and amd driver update, my pc became extremely unstable, constant stutters, BSOD while gaming and got...
  5. 5700 XT is broken after updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Rx 5700 XT Blackscreens resulting in restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rx 5700 XT Blackscreens resulting in restart: Look at my post history for more context. Been having Msi Mech rx 5700 xt issues for over 6 months now. Basically the GPU blackscreens at any random time and I have to hold down the power button to turn off the computer and restart. Sometimes I get Wattmann error windows...
  7. Dual Monitors on the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 8GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics memory card?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Monitors on the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 8GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics memory card?: I have the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 8GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics memory card in my new PC from Microsoft. How do I run dual monitors on this video card for gaming when there's only one HDMI port and maybe three DVI ports?...
  8. No GPU Temp on 2004 with RX 5700 XT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No GPU Temp on 2004 with RX 5700 XT: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tonny5935 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1vj0k/no_gpu_temp_on_2004_with_rx_5700_xt/
  9. Radeon RX 5700 XT Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Radeon RX 5700 XT Issues: Hi there, here are the specs for the PC: Ryzen 2700x Red Devil RX 5700 XT 16GB 3200mhz ram MSI gaming plus x470 motherboard Driver version for gpu: 20.1.3 Windows version 1909 I have two issues using this combo of windows and radeon drivers. 1. If the monitor is...
  10. nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 to AMD RX 5700 XT - Worth it?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 to AMD RX 5700 XT - Worth it?: Good day. Do you think it's worth to swap a GTX 1070 for a Radeon RX 5700 (with or without XT)? I am not interested in Ray Tracing. Or it would be better to purchase some RTX Super model? 137942

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does the reference rx 5700 graphics card have card usb.3