Windows 10: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210

Discus and support REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This was the first BSOD coming from this driver + address. I thought it had to do with my overclocking, so I went into the BIOS and set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AholicNighter, Nov 19, 2020.

1. REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210

REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210 c1011544-6e22-479c-9822-43962c56c571?upload=true.png

This was the first BSOD coming from this driver + address. I thought it had to do with my overclocking, so I went into the BIOS and set everything back to stock. It bluescreened again, so this time, I thought it was a bad driver, so I enabled Driver Verifier, and it crashed again, this time on a driver for a program name DAEMON TOOLS. I uninstalled that program and everything seemed to work fine until today, another BSOD happened but this time it was for "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA"

REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210 7100721e-ffca-4df3-bfaa-2efb059944f8?upload=true.png

This just happened and it has the same driver name + address as the first one.

You can download the most recent crash dump here as that one will help me out if a solution can be found: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnLCKHd4b8HdvkGPqspN5VBPhNeD?e=Dm4FVM

Thank you!

:)

AholicNighter, Nov 19, 2020
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Nov 19, 2020
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Nov 19, 2020
  4. REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

Hey there Luddle_Pudde!

Evan here an Independent Adviser here to address your issue.

It sounds to me that there may most likely be an issue with one of your memory sticks. I would suggest attempting to first run a memory diagnostic test.

The steps to do so can be found on this website:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

When you say you purchased memory sticks, did you replace all the ram in your system or just some?

Also, if you had just recently purchase memory sticks. We know one thing for certain: that the memory sticks you just purchased are working optimally.

Therefore, I would suggest removing your old memory sticks if the above test doesn't come back with any errors. If your games work without any crashing,

My hunch is that this is a ram issue. Have you also attempted to re-install all your drivers for Nvidia?

EvanFleming, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210

1. REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210 - Similar Threads - REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD ntoskrnl

2. BSOD reference_by_pointer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD reference_by_pointer: My Dell XPS 13 9380 has blue screened about 6 times now, i have an exam on wednesday and i really need some help.i have a folder containing the DMP files and MSinfo output.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AovuQEIc9cWBz2fMLDDqyd6jlZHu?e=ZQY9VSi think anyone can see that now so also let me...
  3. BSOD reference_by_pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD reference_by_pointer: My Dell XPS 13 9380 has blue screened about 6 times now, i have an exam on wednesday and i really need some help.i have a folder containing the DMP files and MSinfo output.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AovuQEIc9cWBz2fMLDDqyd6jlZHu?e=ZQY9VSi think anyone can see that now so also let me...
  4. BSOD "REFERENCE_BY_POINTER"

BSOD "REFERENCE_BY_POINTER": I've been getting some "REFERENCE_BY_POINTER" BSOD when shutting down/restarting the computer, but other times more rarely it happened randomly.I downloaded "Windbg Preview" to analyze the memory dump and this is the result of the analysis:kd> !analyze...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. BSoD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSoD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello, Recently I've been getting quite a lot of bluescreens while playing games and it has become quite a problem for me. Since I'm not really experienced with software issues, I'd like to ask for help with this one. Basically while playing a game it will freeze from time...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD

REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD: Hello, I recently started encountering a "REFERENCE_BY_POINTER" BSOD after the last Windows 10 update. It happens randomly and I haven't changed any programs on my system so I do not know what the cause would be. I have uploaded both MSInfo and the DMP from the most recent...