Windows 10: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Discus and support REFERENCE_BY_POINTER in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; EVERY TIME I PLAY FORTNITE OR ANY GAME I PLAY IT HALF A HOUR THEN I GET BLUE SCREEN OF REFERENCE_BY_POINTER I DELETED MANY FILES I HAVE 250G FREE OF MY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LOADING XDYT, Aug 16, 2022.

1. REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

EVERY TIME I PLAY FORTNITE OR ANY GAME I PLAY IT HALF A HOUR THEN I GET BLUE SCREEN OF REFERENCE_BY_POINTER I DELETED MANY FILES I HAVE 250G FREE OF MY DEVICE WHAT CAN I DO

:)

LOADING XDYT, Aug 16, 2022

2. Reference_By_Pointer

So far none of the suggestions work or are irrelevant to Windows 10 (latest updates included).

Though plagued by frequent (+/- every 3 days) blue screen crashes (BSOD) with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and to date none of the suggested fixes able to overcome the problem, I assume that it is insurmountable for Microsoft and will thus just
    have to wait ...

Now and since the latest upgrade/updates were installed, we have begun being hit by BSOD Error REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. None of the attempted solutions here or anywhere else have worked. We have

twice crashed in three hours while working.

This is happening on Dell Inspiron 3537 with 8GB RAM. No new hardware has been added. Is there a solution for this yet or will we have to simply grin and bear it as we have to with the nonpaged area error?

Llewellyn

LlewellynKriel, Aug 16, 2022
  3. stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Hi,I have windows 11 on ,my vostro 15 7510 laptop and its suddenly show blue screen with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ,

in minidump it says caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4175f0

what's the solution?

hamed movahed, Aug 16, 2022
  4. auggy Win User

REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

BSOD Reference_by_pointer 0x00000018 windows 10

Those minidump files were from October so would not likely apply to the current issue.

Have you received more than one of the Reference_by_pointer errors?

auggy, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

1. REFERENCE_BY_POINTER - Similar Threads - REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

2. REFERENCE_BY_POINTER i got that stopcode when i try to reset the laptop and not boot from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REFERENCE_BY_POINTER i got that stopcode when i try to reset the laptop and not boot from...: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER i got that stopcode when i try to reset the laptop and not boot from flash drive what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/referencebypointer-i-got-that-stopcode-when-i-try/81c3f2c4-1b84-45bf-afa1-f50d555722a2
  3. REFERENCE_BY_POINTER i got that stopcode when i try to reset the laptop and not boot from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REFERENCE_BY_POINTER i got that stopcode when i try to reset the laptop and not boot from...: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER i got that stopcode when i try to reset the laptop and not boot from flash drive what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/referencebypointer-i-got-that-stopcode-when-i-try/81c3f2c4-1b84-45bf-afa1-f50d555722a2
  4. How to fix BSOD showing this error: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18 on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD showing this error: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18 on windows 11?: Hi. The model I'm using is HP OMEN Laptop 15-en0xxx. It has AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics.Suddenly I've been getting the BSOD in the title. Here is my minidump file:REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, Object type of the object whose reference...
  5. How to fix BSOD showing this error: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18 on windows 11?

How to fix BSOD showing this error: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18 on windows 11?: Hi. The model I'm using is HP OMEN Laptop 15-en0xxx. It has AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics.Suddenly I've been getting the BSOD in the title. Here is my minidump file:REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, Object type of the object whose reference...
  6. Blue screen - need I do anything? REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen - need I do anything? REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe: 5600x, b550m pro vdh wifi, 3060, 3600mhz, windows 10. crashed during CS:GO. came back online saying CPU overheated on screen.I did the CMD check for corrupt files thing and it found and repaired some.I downloaded HWMonitor and I see 85*C in CCD#0 in games. So I have bought a...
  7. Blue screen - need I do anything? REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe

Blue screen - need I do anything? REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe: 5600x, b550m pro vdh wifi, 3060, 3600mhz, windows 10. crashed during CS:GO. came back online saying CPU overheated on screen.I did the CMD check for corrupt files thing and it found and repaired some.I downloaded HWMonitor and I see 85*C in CCD#0 in games. So I have bought a...
  8. Blue screen - need I do anything? REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. recurrent Reference_By_Pointer BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recurrent Reference_By_Pointer BSOD: Hi,I'm having recurring BSOD since months, now becoming more frequent. I did not installed new software or hardware in this period. Tried to give a look to minidum files with DbgPreview but I didn't succeed to sort out the problem.So I kindly ask someone to help.Lenovo...
  10. recurrent Reference_By_Pointer BSOD

recurrent Reference_By_Pointer BSOD: Hi,I'm having recurring BSOD since months, now becoming more frequent. I did not installed new software or hardware in this period. Tried to give a look to minidum files with DbgPreview but I didn't succeed to sort out the problem.So I kindly ask someone to help.Lenovo...