Windows 10: Reflect Backup Files / Sets not Shown in Recovery Environment

Discus and support Reflect Backup Files / Sets not Shown in Recovery Environment in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I booted to the Macrium Recovery Environment for Reflect v8 for my PC which has a system drive C and another drive D for Reflect backups. I can browse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Steve C, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Steve C Win User

Reflect Backup Files / Sets not Shown in Recovery Environment

I booted to the Macrium Recovery Environment for Reflect v8 for my PC which has a system drive C and another drive D for Reflect backups. I can browse to find the backup files on drive D in the recovery environment. However, when I add the path D:\Reflect Backups no backup files or sets are shown, Why is nothing shown when the files exist and the path is correct?

:)

Steve C, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Steve C Win User

I booted to the Macrium Recovery Environment for Reflect v8 for my PC which has a system drive C and another drive D for Reflect backups. I can browse to find the backup files on drive D in the recovery environment. However, when I add the path D:\Reflect Backups no backup files or sets are shown, Why is nothing shown when the files exist and the path is correct?

Steve C, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Freya009 Win User
    How to Backup Personal Files from Windows Recovery Environment

Are these steps applicable to backup files from the Windows Recovery Environment on Windows XP as well?

Freya009, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Data backup and recovery help thread

We get heaps of threads on this, so lets make a nice organised list of programs people can use for backing up, restoring, and recovering data.

For a quick start to this, some pointers.

1. If you formatted a drive and did NOT write to it, recovery is possible. If you installed any data over it (such as windows, or copying files to it) then you need to restore a backup, or accept that you will have lost some, most, or all of your data.

2. Backups are not perfect - for example, a virus that killed your machine could also be in your backup. try and backup your important data first, not your operating system and useless files - and store it in more than one place if possible (for example, an external hard drive AND on DVD)

Now to the programs:

Free Data recovery software
    Piriform Recuva - Highly recommended by TPU users, myself included.

The following were listed by 95viper in another thread, i dont know if he's reccomending them or just listed them.
    Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier A nice one.*Smile Reflect Backup Files / Sets not Shown in Recovery Environment :)
    UNDELETE 360
    Free File Recovery 1.1
    Glary Undelete
    UndeletePlus[/QUOTE]

Paid Data recovery software

Free backup/restore software

Paid backup/restore software
    Acronis True Image Home
    Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite 2011 (Paid)[/QUOTE]

please people, help me fill in the blanks so i can request this to get stickied. *Smile Reflect Backup Files / Sets not Shown in Recovery Environment :)

Mussels, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Reflect Backup Files / Sets not Shown in Recovery Environment - Similar Threads - Reflect Backup Files

2. Recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery environment: After converting the O/S disk from MBR to GPT and installing Windows 11, disk management lists two recovery partitions - one grayed out.What's the significance of this, if any? Can and should the grayed item be deleted? Or is all as expected......
  3. Recovery environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery environment: After converting the O/S disk from MBR to GPT and installing Windows 11, disk management lists two recovery partitions - one grayed out.What's the significance of this, if any? Can and should the grayed item be deleted? Or is all as expected......
  4. Reflect - Hourly Backup of User Files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Reflect - Hourly Backup of User Files?: I've been trying to set up Reflect to do an hourly scheduled incremental backup of my Documents folder but this doesn't seem possible since the shortest time increment is one day (see below). Is it possible to schedule a backup more frequently than every day? 177940
  5. Macrium reflect file backup free?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Macrium reflect file backup free?: Is the macrium reflect file folder backup free? submitted by /u/87d112 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8hwui/macrium_reflect_file_backup_free/
  6. How to Backup Personal Files from Windows Recovery Environment

How to Backup Personal Files from Windows Recovery Environment: How to Backup Personal Files from Windows Recovery Environment When a computer does not boot due to a corrupted Windows operating system rather than a hardware problem, its files remain inaccessible but intact on the hard drive. Personal files can be recovered from the...
  7. Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files: I've just updated Reflect Home to the latest version and changed to using the Win RE recovery environment. I'm left with various folders in the c:/boot folder. Can I safely delete all but the WinREFiles and Drivers folders? [img] 121549
  8. Missing backup definition files in macrium reflect

Missing backup definition files in macrium reflect: I have two backup tasks that appear in the "scheduled backups" tab, and they run on schedule, but they don't appear in the "backup definition files" tab. This happened due to an uninstall and reinstall. How can I get them back into the "backup definition files" tab? I...
  9. Reusability of a Macrium Reflect Backup Definition File

Reusability of a Macrium Reflect Backup Definition File: I think I understand the idea behind the Macrium Reflect Backup Definition File. It saves backup settings so you don’t need to re-enter them. What I don’t get is how it’s supposed to be used over time. Right now I create a new one every time I do a full backup and then use it...
  10. recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Support
    recovery environment?: Hi guys; what is "recovery environment" that comes up when booting win 10TP? 5334