Windows 10: Reformat my microsoft Pro & re-install back my microsoft 365

Discus and support Reformat my microsoft Pro & re-install back my microsoft 365 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Recently my laptop having issue and I wish to reformat my laptop microsoft pro and appreciate if anyone can provide guide on how to reformat plus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AliceGoh_D, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Reformat my microsoft Pro & re-install back my microsoft 365

Hi, Recently my laptop having issue and I wish to reformat my laptop microsoft pro and appreciate if anyone can provide guide on how to reformat plus reinstall back my microsoft365. Thanks.

:)

AliceGoh_D, Sep 7, 2021

2. microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019

I do not understand why all of yours says microsoft 365 and mine says "Microsoft office Professional Plus 2019". I have uninstalled these office apps using advanced uninstaller pro 13 and also using iobit uninstaller to make sure complete deletion of leftover files and then restarted twice and re-installed the microsoft 365 installer I downloaded from my Microsoft account but still it says office pro plus 2019. I think there is something on my computer from previous versions that is interfering with this version. Should I uninstall all microsoft products instead? Please see the below pictures.

Reformat my microsoft Pro & re-install back my microsoft 365 [​IMG]

ghostanime2001, Sep 7, 2021
  3. microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019

I just noticed something in my microsoft store when I double-checked to see if microsoft 365 was installed properly:

If anyone needs further information for specs of my laptop:

ghostanime2001, Sep 7, 2021
  4. MisterEd Win User

Reformat my microsoft Pro & re-install back my microsoft 365

MisterEd, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Reformat my microsoft Pro & re-install back my microsoft 365

1. Reformat my microsoft Pro & re-install back my microsoft 365 - Similar Threads - Reformat microsoft Pro

2. Cannot re link my android phone back to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot re link my android phone back to my Microsoft account: Hello SupportHaving trouble relinking my android phone back to my Microsoft account there is no longer a add device as before only a manage but nothing to manage will someone help with this ASAP please. I had unlinked it because the phone link was not showing phone being...
  3. Cannot re link my android phone back to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot re link my android phone back to my Microsoft account: Hello SupportHaving trouble relinking my android phone back to my Microsoft account there is no longer a add device as before only a manage but nothing to manage will someone help with this ASAP please. I had unlinked it because the phone link was not showing phone being...
  4. Microsoft 365 - Unknown Installations

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft 365 - Unknown Installations: I installed Microsoft 365 on a relatives laptop, and I have not logged into Microsoft 365 since. Today when I logged in to the Microsoft 365 console, I can see Microsoft 365 has now been installed on a further 3 desktop computers. I am as sure as I can be, my email account is...
  5. My Microsoft 365 Outlook is corupted. Where download Microsoft 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    My Microsoft 365 Outlook is corupted. Where download Microsoft 365: MY Microsoft 365 Outlook is corrupted. I think I have to uninstall and re-install Microsoft 365. Where can I get the download. I have already subscribed. 169791
  6. microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019: Hello, I have registered for a free trial of microsoft 365 about 3 days ago and I used the installer in my microsoft account to download microsoft 365 but when I use the online installer, it installs microsoft office 2019 pro plus instead of Microsoft 365 and it even looks a...
  7. Trouble with Microsoft 365 installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble with Microsoft 365 installation: Hi, I have already subscribed for Microsoft 365 and used it for several months, but for some trouble I have to format my PC and reinstall it again. The issue is that after I install Microsoft 365 I just obtain office 2019 professional, which is unexpected because I want...
  8. Can't install Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't install Microsoft 365: I purchased Microsoft 365 in February, 2020, but I have never been able to install it. Just now I tried again, but It seemed to have me doing the same thing over and over again--downloading OfficeSetup1, OfficeSetup2, OfficeSetup3, and on and on and on. Could I maybe get my...
  9. Trying to install Microsoft 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to install Microsoft 365: I am trying to install the new version of Microsoft 365. Each time it says it isn't installed be because of OE Hook Antispam. How do I turn this off? Is it important if I am using Norton? How can I make sure the new version of the Microsoft is installed properly.?...
  10. MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus: I have a question for Microsoft: Is it possible that MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus slows down my computer? I have only experienced it in games that the performance is worse than it was before I installed MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus....