Windows 10: Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.

Discus and support Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I reformated my Windows 10 laptop and now it is stuck on a loop at start up "hi there" screen where it asks my county/region. Can someone please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sammacintyre1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.

I reformated my Windows 10 laptop and now it is stuck on a loop at start up "hi there" screen where it asks my county/region. Can someone please help me break the loop?

:)

sammacintyre1, Feb 13, 2019

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.

1. Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop. - Similar Threads - Reformated laptop stuck

2. Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10: Hi!This morning I opened my laptop and it froze, so I forced shut it down by holding the power button.I pressed the power button again to start it up but it’s stuck in a restart/reboot loop. Just acer screen -> preparing to configure windows do not restart -> restarting.I’ve...
  3. Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10: Hi!This morning I opened my laptop and it froze, so I forced shut it down by holding the power button.I pressed the power button again to start it up but it’s stuck in a restart/reboot loop. Just acer screen -> preparing to configure windows do not restart -> restarting.I’ve...
  4. PC stuck on Hi there loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC stuck on Hi there loop: I have done a factory reset on my asus laptop and after the reset, it shows a blue 'Hi there' screen and asks for information such as my region. after this screen, it shows a blue screen showing 'Why did my PC restart'. After clicking next, the asus logo with a loading symbol...
  5. PC stuck on Hi there loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on Hi there loop: I have done a factory reset on my asus laptop and after the reset, it shows a blue 'Hi there' screen and asks for information such as my region. after this screen, it shows a blue screen showing 'Why did my PC restart'. After clicking next, the asus logo with a loading symbol...
  6. PC stuck on Hi there loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Stuck in reset loop on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in reset loop on Windows 10 laptop: I recently had my laptop repaired. On trying to add a second email account after the repair I had problems. The suggested solution was to update which I did. This resulted in a flickering screen and no access to programs. system restore did not work so I tried a reset from...
  8. Reformating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reformating: Good day all. I believe my PC has trojan virus. If I reformat my PC will windows onedrive lose my files? If the virus is stored on onedrvie will it re-infect my pc after reformatting my pc? thanks Is this the right way to proceed ? Please help....
  9. Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.: I reformated my Windows 10 laptop and now it is stuck on a loop at start up "hi there" screen where it asks my county/region. Can someone please help me break the loop? I've tried everything I can think of. The startup repair couldn't repair my PC, I reformatted it multiple...
  10. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in Endless Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laptop stuck in Endless Loop: The problem started when I got a message on my screen saying. 'Unknown Hard Error' at the top of the message box it smaller writing it said 'rundll32.exe' I looked up articles on how to fix this so I tried the scannow command in command prompt but it found no problems....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hi there วนลูป