Windows 10: Reformating

Discus and support Reformating in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good day all. I believe my PC has trojan virus. If I reformat my PC will windows onedrive lose my files? If the virus is stored on onedrvie will... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by markstewart6, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Reformating

Good day all.

I believe my PC has trojan virus.
    If I reformat my PC will windows onedrive lose my files?

If the virus is stored on onedrvie will it re-infect my pc after reformatting my pc?

thanks

Is this the right way to proceed ?

Please help.

:)

markstewart6, Aug 13, 2019
  2. panchoman Win User

Petiton: the reformation of the moderator system and new moderators

hmm seems like you guys are calling for a reform of mod rules as well, that can be part 2 of this petition, but someone needs to compile all the mod rules that people are suggesting and put it up, im too lazy atm *Stick Out Tongue Reformating :p

panchoman, Aug 13, 2019
  3. baner Win User
    Active Partitions After Reformating

Hello, just reformated my windows 10 and one of my extra hard drives has become the Active drive and my ssd with the os isnt active. As of right now its booting up with no issues but i was curious if i need to change this or can i leave it be.

Reformating [​IMG]

Here are the current drives.

baner, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Hin ZP Win User

Reformating

An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

I have reformated my pc before this

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

performed sfc /scannow using cmd and didn't found any problem

Hin ZP, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Reformating

1. Reformating - Similar Threads - Reformating

2. REFORMATING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REFORMATING LAPTOP: Is it best to reformat the laptop if I dont know howe to get rid of my account hello pin this is not signed in with M soft account . when up dates are done it reboots and ask for pin thanks its on pro 11...
  3. REFORMATING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REFORMATING LAPTOP: Is it best to reformat the laptop if I dont know howe to get rid of my account hello pin this is not signed in with M soft account . when up dates are done it reboots and ask for pin thanks its on pro 11...
  4. When I change my resolution My computer crashes and have to recover or reformate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I change my resolution My computer crashes and have to recover or reformate: When change my resolution in a game or i system my computer screen goes blank.So when i start up a game and change the resolution settings or if i change the resolution or change my frame rate in my system settings my screen will go black. the only way to get out of it is to...
  5. When I change my resolution My computer crashes and have to recover or reformate

When I change my resolution My computer crashes and have to recover or reformate: When change my resolution in a game or i system my computer screen goes blank.So when i start up a game and change the resolution settings or if i change the resolution or change my frame rate in my system settings my screen will go black. the only way to get out of it is to...
  6. Blue screen errors after reformating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen errors after reformating: I have been having issues with my pc lately,it turns off and gets blue screens, audio fails,i t freezes, and the wifi doesn't work at all even with an external adaptor, everything. so i went to get it checked out and cleaned, they reformated it and cleaned it telling me that...
  7. Blue screen errors after reformating

Blue screen errors after reformating: I have been having issues with my pc lately,it turns off and gets blue screens, audio fails,i t freezes, and the wifi doesn't work at all even with an external adaptor, everything. so i went to get it checked out and cleaned, they reformated it and cleaned it telling me that...
  8. Blue screen errors after reformating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. SOLVED Reformating a Dynamic drive containing boot files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLVED Reformating a Dynamic drive containing boot files: Trying to reformat a Dynamic volume containing windows boot files into a Primary empty volume. Old HDD containing windows 8.1 that I wanted to repurpose into a storage disk. Sleep deprived I somehow managed to turn it from Primary to Dynamic and have been struggling to...
  10. SOLVED Reformating a Dynamic drive containing boot files

SOLVED Reformating a Dynamic drive containing boot files: Trying to reformat a Dynamic volume containing windows boot files into a Primary empty volume. Old HDD containing windows 8.1 that I wanted to repurpose into a storage disk. Sleep deprived I somehow managed to turn it from Primary to Dynamic and have been struggling to...