Windows 10: Reformating

Discus and support Reformating in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good day all. I believe my PC has trojan virus. If I reformat my PC will windows onedrive lose my files? If the virus is stored on onedrvie will... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by markstewart6, Aug 13, 2019 at 5:47 AM.

1. Reformating

Good day all.

I believe my PC has trojan virus.
    If I reformat my PC will windows onedrive lose my files?

If the virus is stored on onedrvie will it re-infect my pc after reformatting my pc?

thanks

Is this the right way to proceed ?

Please help.

:)

markstewart6, Aug 13, 2019 at 5:47 AM
  2. panchoman Win User

Petiton: the reformation of the moderator system and new moderators

hmm seems like you guys are calling for a reform of mod rules as well, that can be part 2 of this petition, but someone needs to compile all the mod rules that people are suggesting and put it up, im too lazy atm *Stick Out Tongue Reformating :p

3. baner Win User
    Active Partitions After Reformating

Hello, just reformated my windows 10 and one of my extra hard drives has become the Active drive and my ssd with the os isnt active. As of right now its booting up with no issues but i was curious if i need to change this or can i leave it be.

Reformating [​IMG]

Here are the current drives.

4. Hin ZP Win User

Reformating

An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

I have reformated my pc before this

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

performed sfc /scannow using cmd and didn't found any problem

Thema:

Reformating

1. Reformating - Similar Threads - Reformating

2. I Believe Windows 10 Upgrade Changed the MBR or Reformated my Seagate Go Flex External Hard...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Believe Windows 10 Upgrade Changed the MBR or Reformated my Seagate Go Flex External Hard...: I have a Seagate Go Flex external hard drive connected on a network via Ethernet. It was working fine with multiple computers until I upgraded to Windows 10. Now the Seagate drive will not boot up correctly as indicated by the blinking Amber light. I think Windows 10 did...
  3. Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.

Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.: I reformated my Windows 10 laptop and now it is stuck on a loop at start up "hi there" screen where it asks my county/region. Can someone please help me break the loop? I've tried everything I can think of. The startup repair couldn't repair my PC, I reformatted it multiple...
  4. Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.: I reformated my Windows 10 laptop and now it is stuck on a loop at start up "hi there" screen where it asks my county/region. Can someone please help me break the loop?...
  5. bsod needs reformating ???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod needs reformating ???: should i reformat my laptop.If yes, how ? Bsod with critical process died or store exception Chkdsk doesnt work Sfc scan now doesnt work No virus Every driver up to date Image repair doesnt work...
  6. Active Partitions After Reformating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active Partitions After Reformating: Hello, just reformated my windows 10 and one of my extra hard drives has become the Active drive and my ssd with the os isnt active. As of right now its booting up with no issues but i was curious if i need to change this or can i leave it be. [img] Here are the current...
  7. Reformating after windows 10 upgrade.

Reformating after windows 10 upgrade.: So ive just upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and activated my license. My laptop has a recover partition and im just wondering if i reformat will it install windows 8.1 or windows 10? As im trying to do a fresh install. 9658