Windows 10: Refound a geme for device that I dont have.

Discus and support Refound a geme for device that I dont have. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! My problem is that I bought Wolfenstein 2 new colossus on Windows 10 in Microsoft store but i diddnt notice that it is only for xbox one witch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SebastianWyrwas, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Refound a geme for device that I dont have.

Hello!

My problem is that I bought Wolfenstein 2 new colossus on Windows 10 in Microsoft store but i diddnt notice that it is only for xbox one witch i dont have. I want a refound but i dont see the refound button at transaction history. Pleas help.

:)

SebastianWyrwas, Feb 11, 2019

2. Dont see FIND MY DEVICE in new Nov update

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

Please note Find my device option is available only in portable devices.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Feb 11, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

Refound a geme for device that I dont have.

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Refound a geme for device that I dont have.

1. Refound a geme for device that I dont have. - Similar Threads - Refound geme device

2. I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install: I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-wifi-driver-in-my-device-manager/c323ee99-a23e-4299-b34b-9518af5f4871
  3. I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install: I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-wifi-driver-in-my-device-manager/c323ee99-a23e-4299-b34b-9518af5f4871
  4. I dont have administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have administrator: So a while ago i got my windows 11 and my mom made an account on it and made it the administator but she forgot the pin so whenever i wanna download something that i need administrator to do i cant because she forgot the pin is there a way to delete the account or get the pin...
  5. I dont have administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont have administrator: So a while ago i got my windows 11 and my mom made an account on it and made it the administator but she forgot the pin so whenever i wanna download something that i need administrator to do i cant because she forgot the pin is there a way to delete the account or get the pin...
  6. I refound a dlc on steam and now the game its not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I refound a dlc on steam and now the game its not working: Hello, I bought a dlc on steam for the game called: shinobi striker, more precisely the dlc is called "sasuke the last battle" and after playing a bit with it I agreed to give it a refound because no I like it and I don't find it fun to call it that. After receiving money...
  7. so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    so i dont have these options and i dont know why.: ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help...
  8. Dont have a Teredo tunneling adapter in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dont have a Teredo tunneling adapter in device manager: i need it for fh4 to play w my friends can someone help please? submitted by /u/xxxmasterracexxx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6p9vv/dont_have_a_teredo_tunneling_adapter_in_device/
  9. I dont have an administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    I dont have an administrator: I Dont know what to do im trying to change my user name cause it as an ! in the user name so if i try to run anything that uses java it wont work and i never found an administrator account on this pc so plz help as much as possible...
  10. I dont have internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I dont have internet: I don't have internet I shell restore windows photo viewer and I do like in tutorial, after I restart computer, and lose internet connection. Maybe this tutorial for windows photo viewer don't have nothing because I lose internet connection, but after this steps, I lose...