Windows 10: refresh icon is big

Discus and support refresh icon is big in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello suddenly my refresh icon size is big then before i mean the icon which pops in the screen when we click right mouse and a icon pops and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mortuza, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Mortuza Win User

refresh icon is big

hello

suddenly my refresh icon size is big then before

i mean the icon which pops in the screen when we click right mouse and a icon pops and a refresh option is shown in the icon

now i want to resize that icon

need some guidelines

Thanks for your cooperation

:)

Mortuza, Jul 25, 2020

2. Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10

• Only refresh pined icons and icons of open programs in taskbar
    • No, I have this problem of 29.7.2015.

Restart explorer.exe not fix problem.

MareŽeželj, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

refresh icon is big

Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10

Hi Katrina,

The system icon may have encountered a corruption that caused this issue. For us to help you with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Can you please tell us some troubleshooting steps that you've performed while fixing the blue screen issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the registry or bios?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far for this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try to restart the Windows Explorer process to refresh the taskbar icons. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Task Manager.
    • On the Processes tab, look for the Windows Explorer process and select it.
    • Click the Restart button at the bottom right corner of the Task Manager window.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

refresh icon is big

1. refresh icon is big - Similar Threads - refresh icon big

2. Icons and screens got big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons and screens got big: I was trying to open a program and it froze so I restarted my computer and now all of a sudden the icons are big and everything else looks too big. I've tried restarting my computer a few times but that's not making any difference....
  3. Having big icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having big icons on taskbar: Having issue since one month of big start , searh , taskveiw, widgets , teams other apps icones dosent have big pls guide me to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-big-icons-on-taskbar/baf1ac9c-47bd-44ba-b8f5-7c338f34d13c
  4. Taskbar icons too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons too big: Hi how can i make the icons on the taskbar smaller that 100% It too big for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-too-big/1da51358-a31a-43e5-86cf-f6ed5bad50b4
  5. Icon refresh issue ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon refresh issue ?: so after i refresh my screen i have an icon that auto rearranges itself any fixes for this ? submitted by /u/tommyhoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jav92w/icon_refresh_issue/
  6. icons refreshes automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    icons refreshes automatically: hi whenever I open any folder in any of my apps all the icons in my computer gets refreshed automatically though when i open anyfolder individually there is no such refresh problem Should i be worried that in long run i might lose all my data? or my computer might...
  7. my icons are big suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    my icons are big suddenly: My icons are suddenly big. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-icons-are-big-suddenly/749b7996-96da-46cf-b8db-e1c9212c9be1
  8. Icon refresh issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icon refresh issues: Hi, We are using Win 10 , 1803 First Problem on my laptop and when I ever I delete file/shortcut on destop or any folder , the change is not reflecting, icon of file still remain there and if I click it says file not found, its same even when I copy paste file on...
  9. Big gap on taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Big gap on taskbar icons: Hello. After installing a software (Splashtop), the gap between the icons on taskbar became big. If I uninstall the software, everything goes back to normal. Is there a way to customize the gap/space between the icons? Here is a picture of what I'm talking about....
  10. Slow refresh of icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow refresh of icons: When accessing certain folders e.g. folder with loads of movies (mkv) The file explorer takes ages to show the files and the green progress bar at the top takes ages to load. All the movie thumbnails slowly start appearing... In windows 7 this was kinda...