Windows 10: refresh my laptop,

Discus and support refresh my laptop, in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows will not let me into the part that lets me refresh, why ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Steve j Moore, Jul 30, 2020.

1. refresh my laptop,

Windows will not let me into the part that lets me refresh, why ?

:)

Steve j Moore, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

Laptop Refresh rate

Judging from the HP site and reviews I Googled, that the specs are very basic on the screen beyond listing it as an IPS. I would assume as such that 60Hz is the refresh rate of that screen, any higher and you'd see advertising about it in the software, on the box, maybe even a sticker on the laptop itself, on top of reviews and HP's own speck sheet for that laptop.

I would recommend you contact HP Support as they should be able to provide you with the correct answer. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jul 30, 2020
  3. flmatter Win User
    Laptop Refresh rate

https://www.g-sync.com/ scroll about half way down the page and they list some of the g sync laptops.

Acer Predator, Asus ROG, Msi all have g sync options as well Amazon search g sync laptops to see the list

flmatter, Jul 30, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

refresh my laptop,

n-ster, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

refresh my laptop,

1. refresh my laptop, - Similar Threads - refresh laptop

2. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 laptop with Ryzen 5 4600H + GTX 1650 Ti and 120hz screen. I'm glad that the screen is always operating as the spec said, 120 hz. The issue is I cannot find any option to lower the screen Refresh Rate RR for short. Why do I want to lower my...
  3. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 laptop with Ryzen 5 4600H + GTX 1650 Ti and 120hz screen. I'm glad that the screen is always operating as the spec said, 120 hz. The issue is I cannot find any option to lower the screen Refresh Rate RR for short. Why do I want to lower my...
  4. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  6. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  7. Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises: Hi, My laptop is making noises every 10 seconds and when I open Device Manager it keeps refreshing. I have tried resolving issue with "sfc /scannow" in cmd but it didn't detect any problems.Also, I don't have any USBs connected to my device.Do you have any idea how to resolve...
  8. Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises

Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises: Hi, My laptop is making noises every 10 seconds and when I open Device Manager it keeps refreshing. I have tried resolving issue with "sfc /scannow" in cmd but it didn't detect any problems.Also, I don't have any USBs connected to my device.Do you have any idea how to resolve...
  9. My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update: Hello im seth, my laptop got a problem about missing Dynamic refresh rate after update this day, the model i using is ROG strix G17 G713RM and is use wddm 3.1 driver , please help Dynamic refresh rate help me alot , Because it make my eye look smoothly on screen and save...
  10. My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update

My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update: Hello im seth, my laptop got a problem about missing Dynamic refresh rate after update this day, the model i using is ROG strix G17 G713RM and is use wddm 3.1 driver , please help Dynamic refresh rate help me alot , Because it make my eye look smoothly on screen and save...