Windows 10: refresh over loading

Discus and support refresh over loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I switch on my laptop after pressing refresh button ,at third or second time it taking long time about 10 to 30 minutes to get refreshed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HARILAXMI, Feb 4, 2020.

1. HARILAXMI Win User

refresh over loading

when I switch on my laptop after pressing refresh button ,at third or second time it taking long time about 10 to 30 minutes to get refreshed

:)

HARILAXMI, Feb 4, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 4, 2020
  4. refresh over loading

Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

refresh over loading

1. refresh over loading - Similar Threads - refresh loading

2. Webpages that have to refresh not loading, windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webpages that have to refresh not loading, windows 10: After not using my PC for about 3 months, I am suddenly experiencing issues with websites that have to constantly refresh like YouTube, Google Docs, Microsoft word online, twitter, instagram, spotify, etc. They either take too long to load, or do not load at all. Images and...
  3. Webpages that have to refresh not loading, windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webpages that have to refresh not loading, windows 10: After not using my PC for about 3 months, I am suddenly experiencing issues with websites that have to constantly refresh like YouTube, Google Docs, Microsoft word online, twitter, instagram, spotify, etc. They either take too long to load, or do not load at all. Images and...
  4. Webpages that have to refresh not loading, windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft store constant refresh loading screen on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store constant refresh loading screen on PC: When I open Minecraft java edition and go to login with Microsoft it will constantly refresh the loading screen is this a known issue and is there a fix?...
  6. Microsoft store constant refresh loading screen on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store constant refresh loading screen on PC: When I open Minecraft java edition and go to login with Microsoft it will constantly refresh the loading screen is this a known issue and is there a fix?...
  7. Microsoft store constant refresh loading screen on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Chrome JavaScript not working, refreshing, or loading

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome JavaScript not working, refreshing, or loading: [ATTACH]If JavaScript is not working, refreshing, or loading in the Google Chrome browser, this guide will help you fix the issue. This problem might occur on a specific website or all websites. Either way, you can get rid of this problem with the help of these tips and...
  9. Mapped drive folder not loading all items until its refreshed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mapped drive folder not loading all items until its refreshed.: So, I have 1 folder in a mapped drive that is not loading all of it items when initially accessed until the folder is refreshed. This is only happening for one folder in the mapped drive and the issue is only happening in one of my 6 mapped drives. The issue is as follows......
  10. Blue Loading Circle Appears every 2-3 Seconds and Forces the Current Open App to Refresh

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Loading Circle Appears every 2-3 Seconds and Forces the Current Open App to Refresh: For some reason, when I turn on my pc Windows 10 likes to load something over and over in the background. This makes the blue loading circle appear, and when it is finished, it makes the app that is open on screen refresh. Any drop down tabs that were open close. This is the...