Windows 10: refresh over loading

Discus and support refresh over loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I switch on my laptop after pressing refresh button ,at third or second time it taking long time about 10 to 30 minutes to get refreshed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HARILAXMI, Feb 4, 2020.

1. HARILAXMI Win User

refresh over loading

when I switch on my laptop after pressing refresh button ,at third or second time it taking long time about 10 to 30 minutes to get refreshed

:)

HARILAXMI, Feb 4, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 4, 2020
  4. refresh over loading

Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

refresh over loading

1. refresh over loading - Similar Threads - refresh loading

2. Reinstalling mouse after restore/refresh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstalling mouse after restore/refresh: I recently had to reset my HP Compaq Pro 4300 after which I had keyboard but no mouse it was not showing in devices I have tried numerous ways to get it to work but to no avail can and body help...
  3. Thumbnails become white blank after refresh

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails become white blank after refresh: I tried every method posted on the internet to get thumbnails to show but they dont. I tried del /f /s /q /a %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer\thumbcache_*.db I tried deleting, defaulting, restoring etc nothing works. Thumnbails DO NOT generate in RANDOM places...
  4. Is there a differenxe between XNA Framework 4.0 and XNA Framework 4.0 Refresh?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a differenxe between XNA Framework 4.0 and XNA Framework 4.0 Refresh?: Im a total noob when it comes to these things so i really need some help, thanks in advance submitted by /u/Snowyxxx- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/furk52/is_there_a_differenxe_between_xna_framework_40/
  5. Is there a difference between XNA Framework 4.0 and XNA Framework 4.0 Refresh?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a difference between XNA Framework 4.0 and XNA Framework 4.0 Refresh?: Im a total noob when it comes to these things so i really need some help, thanks in advance submitted by /u/Snowyxxx- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fup96k/is_there_a_difference_between_xna_framework_40/
  6. Ethernet - Scortcut does not refresh Status Enable / Disable

Ethernet - Scortcut does not refresh Status Enable / Disable: Hi When creating a "Ethernet - Shortcut" on the desktop it will either Enable or Disable the first time only. example: Say you are now "Enabled" and want to "Disable" you right click on the short cut but pop up screen indicate "Enable"? It is suppose to show now "Disable"...
  7. Windows 10. Reset failed, Refresh failed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10. Reset failed, Refresh failed.: At the end, both reversed all changes. Suggestions? What is the next thing I can do to accomplish a refresh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reset-failed-refresh-failed/b883cdbb-011f-4b0a-90a4-8b01c07f39f8
  8. File Explorer constantly loading or refreshing, can't see files

File Explorer constantly loading or refreshing, can't see files: When I first turn on my computer, the file explorer works fine. But after a couple minutes, when trying to create a new folder or rename something, the green loading bar appears and the renaming doesn't appear until I exit out of the folder and go back in. After that...
  9. Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading: My desktop keeps refreshing after the computer boots up. The icons on the task bar do not appear as well. I have tried a clean boot and starting in safe mode but that does not help. Can someone please assist?...
  10. youtube videos won't load and stay at 0:00, till I refresh the page

in Browsers and Email
    youtube videos won't load and stay at 0:00, till I refresh the page: Since update to 61.01 sometimes video won't play untill I refresh the page. No problem in Edge which I never use. Am using ublock origin could that be the cause. 114636