Windows 10: Refresh problem

Discus and support Refresh problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i go to my computer desktop keep refresh, any solution? Just refresh when i go to my computer on desktop, and then refresh my all icons, i don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RiseOne93, Apr 29, 2019.

1. RiseOne93 Win User

Refresh problem

When i go to my computer desktop keep refresh, any solution?

Just refresh when i go to my computer on desktop, and then refresh my all icons, i don't know what is causing that?

Please help.

:)

RiseOne93, Apr 29, 2019

2. Refresh rate Problem

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Screen refresh rate is the rate at which the data displayed on screen is refreshed; it may be an image or some text document. Most of the users would like to set it to a higher rate but this also depends on the capacity of graphic
    card and monitors. If the refresh rate is slow, the images on the display looks as flickering to the user eye and makes it uncomfortable to work.

Nowadays the latest monitors available in market will have minimum 60 Hz of refresh rate and it is very good option to set it to 70 Hz if you your monitor is compatible. Normally a high performance or quality monitors can reach
    120 Hz of refresh rate. So I would suggest you to set your monitor refresh rate as higher as possible, below given steps describes how to access this feature on your Windows 8.1/10 PC.

• The default refresh rate setting is 60 Hertz (HZ); however, your monitor may support a higher setting. Check your manufacturer's documentation for information about the settings that your monitor supports.
    • If you use a higher refresh rate, you can reduce the rate that your screen flickers; however, if you specify a refresh rate that is too high for your monitor, your screen may become unusable and your hardware may be damaged.
    • Changes to the refresh rate affect all users that log on to the computer.
    I would, as of now, suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest display and chipset drivers available for the latest operating system (currently it would be 8.1 in the list).

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 29, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Refresh problem

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Refresh problem

1. Refresh problem - Similar Threads - Refresh problem

2. Desktop refresh problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop refresh problem Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem with my Desktop continually refreshing on my Lenovo Windows 10 laptop - Windows 10 Home - Version 1903, 64-bit. I have not installed any new software recently and this has happened out of the blue. I can access Task Manager. I have tried to restart...
  3. Fixing the Windows 10 explorer refresh problem via registry DontRefresh

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fixing the Windows 10 explorer refresh problem via registry DontRefresh: Hi I am trying to fix the windows explorer refresh problem, and I have tried various things with little success. The current fix for this problem should be to add a registry entry "DontRefresh" with value 0 as described here...
  4. Screen Refresh problems affecting only 1 program

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Refresh problems affecting only 1 program: I'm having a screen Refresh issue running VSA on a Lenovo W520 laptop with the latest video driver installed. The laptop has both an Intel HD Graphics 3000 and NVIDIA Quadro 1000M card listed as Display Adapters in the device manager. Both have the most up-to-date drivers. As...
  5. Screen Refresh problems affecting only 1 program

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Refresh problems affecting only 1 program: I'm having a screen Refresh issue running VSA on a Lenovo W520 laptop with the latest video driver installed. The laptop has both an Intel HD Graphics 3000 and NVIDIA Quadro 1000M card listed as Display Adapters in the device manager. Both have the most up-to-date drivers. As...
  6. Windows 10 problem does not refresh the folder or desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 problem does not refresh the folder or desktop: I have windows 10 pro 64bit and ssd and 16gb on my Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO. It happens to me very often on the desktop to copy a file and it does not appear until after a long time or appears if I select refrash. So similarly in the folders .. unzipped a zip file and the...
  7. Two Problems: refresh an install and find a disk?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two Problems: refresh an install and find a disk?: The base issue is that the machine has become painfully slow, to the point where the girls in the house won’t stop complaining about it. I have done the msconfig “turn it all off”, and that has helped but isn’t nearly enough. The weekly “cleanup scan” software makes a slight...
  8. Constant refreshing-desktop problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant refreshing-desktop problem.: Hello, i have a problem with my keyboard/windows i don't really know te cause. Whenever i push "h" or "g" button my screen constantly refreshes itself but when i press "j" it stops, it's the same with "up arrow key" and "down arrow key" one starts refreshing the other stops...
  9. Refresh problem in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Refresh problem in File Explorer: In an earlier thread, I reported that following an update file explorer no longer automatically refreshes after a deletion or change. I tried all the suggestions, but the problem persists. So I swapped a recently made clone of the hard drive and booted that. The same problem...
  10. Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file: When I delete files the taskbar is refreshing. like this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MpzOjeNPVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/problem-with-refreshing-icons-in-taskbar-on/d153874a-b83b-4cce-a542-0e462044e4ac