Windows 10: "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

Discus and support "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Worst decision ever. I will never do what's "recommended" by Window again. What I need to know NOW, is how/where/what do I need to do to get Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaneelAdams, Aug 10, 2018.

1. "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

Worst decision ever. I will never do what's "recommended" by Window again. What I need to know NOW, is how/where/what do I need to do to get Microsoft word on my lap top again

:)

JaneelAdams, Aug 10, 2018

2. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 10, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Aug 10, 2018
  4. "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

"REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

1. "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING - Similar Threads - REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

2. Windows 11 ruined everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 ruined everything: I run my joomla websites for photography and cherish my sidebars on Joomla now windows11 new explorer has disrespectly ruled my sidebars defunct and forced "them" my joomla sidebars all to the bases of my website to make room for windows edge explorers silly spammy sidebars....
  3. Windows 11 ruined everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 ruined everything: I run my joomla websites for photography and cherish my sidebars on Joomla now windows11 new explorer has disrespectly ruled my sidebars defunct and forced "them" my joomla sidebars all to the bases of my website to make room for windows edge explorers silly spammy sidebars....
  4. Why does Microsoft ruin everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft ruin everything.: 1st It adds chat safety to Minecraft which has torn the community. 2nd when trying to get back into an account AFTER IT LOGS ME OUT BECUASE OF "ERRORS" it practically asks for all of your private info and if you dont put one thing in it says oH weLl We caNT COnFIRm ThiS. 3rd...
  5. Why does Microsoft ruin everything.

Why does Microsoft ruin everything.: 1st It adds chat safety to Minecraft which has torn the community. 2nd when trying to get back into an account AFTER IT LOGS ME OUT BECUASE OF "ERRORS" it practically asks for all of your private info and if you dont put one thing in it says oH weLl We caNT COnFIRm ThiS. 3rd...
  6. The last Windows 10 update ruined everything

The last Windows 10 update ruined everything: After I opted two nights ago to "Update and Shut Down," my PC opens with a generic empty desktop and much of my data and programs deleted.In addition, the tools to deal with these problems are unavailable: I cannot type anything into Search on the toolbar...I cannot get to...
  7. Windows 10 Update = Ruin everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update = Ruin everything: Hello! So I recently just installed the Windows 10 21H1 Update and it just ruined my computer. The first thing it did wrong was that the boot time was the boot time was slightly longer. And even though it was longer, it didn't do anything else either. The boot just sat there...
  8. Why do your updates ruin everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do your updates ruin everything: Hi Windows, I was just wondering why you send out updates that destroy computers? I have a HP Pavillion and if I wasn't a bit tech savy then I would be staring down the barrel of a $400 call out fee by an IT proffessional on a Saturday night to be able to get my laptop to...
  9. Updated my windows and it ruined everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated my windows and it ruined everything: So after being forced to update windows last night, my displays lost all their vibrance, and even turning saturation up all the way in nvidia control panel won't fix it. None of the icons on the right side of the taskbar work either, I can't pull up the wifi list or the...
  10. I ruined Firefox with Refresh

in Browsers and Email
    I ruined Firefox with Refresh: I was having a problem with Firefox where it seemed to be loading pages very slow. Pages with lot of images on them were coming up with [IMG] where the thumbnails should be and when it was trying to load them it kept giving that "Performing TLS handshake" thing in the lower...