"REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

Discus and support "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Worst decision ever. I will never do what's "recommended" by Window again. What I need to know NOW, is how/where/what do I need to do to get Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaneelAdams, Aug 10, 2018.

1. JaneelAdams Win User

Worst decision ever. I will never do what's "recommended" by Window again. What I need to know NOW, is how/where/what do I need to do to get Microsoft word on my lap top again

:)

JaneelAdams, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Divya Murugan Win User

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 10, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Aug 10, 2018
  4. MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV Win User

Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING - Similar Threads - REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

2. Srenn size and everything on it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Srenn size and everything on it.: !!!!I hope someone can PLEASE help me. My problem is I think I may have pressed a key or keys I'm not aware of and my whole screen and everything on it has changed. It's smaller, tried changing resolution, No help. The bar at the top of the screen that is usually there when...
  3. Everything I click on gives me class not registered messages and nothing is fixing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything I click on gives me class not registered messages and nothing is fixing it: ok so my computer has Windows 10 and it updates by itself. Everything worked fine until it updated July 26th 2018 and now everything is a mess. I cannot access anything. Everything I click on gives me a message that's says various messages along with class not registered....
  4. cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do: went through the steps still cant acces my camera on my facebook I need yr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cant-acces-my-camera-on-my-facebook-done/1c9c23f3-56e7-4378-95f9-c66c49e797f1
  5. My laptop freezes and taskbar icons refreshing randomly

My laptop freezes and taskbar icons refreshing randomly: I bought my laptop 2 months ago and this issue started couple of days ago. My laptop have a ssd driver. Most of the time I use my laptop for searching on the internet. When I try to open a new tab or open the task manager it freezes and sometimes the icons at taskbar...
  6. Refreshing Desktop auto arranges Desktop Icons!

Refreshing Desktop auto arranges Desktop Icons!: I'm running Windows 10 Pro (version 1803 OS Build 17134.228 - a/o Aug 15, 2018) It appears some recent update has decided to ignore my Desktop settings and auto arrange all my Desktop Icons whenever I refresh my Desktop (right click background / left click Refresh) even...
  7. Everything you need to know about Windows Server 2019 - Part 1

in Windows 10 News
    Everything you need to know about Windows Server 2019 - Part 1: This blog post was authored by Vinicius Apolinario, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Windows Server. You should know by now that Windows Server 2019 is available as a preview in the Windows Insiders program. In the last few months, the Windows Server team has been working...
  8. Everything Shrunk

Everything Shrunk: Out of nowhere my computer froze and sent me to a screen saying there was an error, Dell was collecting information, and they would restart my computer. After it restarted all of my icons, tabs, the time, everything is tiny. It's not a resolution problem. Please help....
  9. Started getting bsod registry error friday tried everything. Using windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Started getting bsod registry error friday tried everything. Using windows 10 64bit: I Started getting bsod registry 0xce0000225 error friday. Ive tried everything in command prompt I could find online to fix this. Restoring the registry, Restoring the boot. My dvd drive doesnt seem to want to work either which is peculiar. My dvd drive doesnt work, And I...
  10. Windows 10 has ruined my laptop:(

Windows 10 has ruined my laptop:(: Hello, My Laptop recently updated to the latest version of windows 10, however now the thing wont work, it takes forver to login and when it does i get a blank screen, the bottom bar is there but i can't click it, andnothing i do works, i cant acess anything because it tells...