Windows 10: "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

Discus and support "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Worst decision ever. I will never do what's "recommended" by Window again. What I need to know NOW, is how/where/what do I need to do to get Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaneelAdams, Aug 10, 2018.

1. JaneelAdams Win User

"REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

Worst decision ever. I will never do what's "recommended" by Window again. What I need to know NOW, is how/where/what do I need to do to get Microsoft word on my lap top again

:)

JaneelAdams, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Divya Murugan Win User

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 10, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Aug 10, 2018
  4. MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV Win User

Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING - Similar Threads - REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

2. windows ruin my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows ruin my pc: Microsoft please if u do a update stop making it bad, this happen 2 times now i update and then my PC is slow and nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-ruin-my-pc/3ecbb345-fc5b-43cc-bebc-8cba8ad4e85a
  3. Windows Updated ruins the day again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updated ruins the day again: Nearly every Windows Update i have to manually delete and reinstall all my drivers to properly use my PC again. Why cant i choose to ignore Updates or just get seciurity updates since i will delete everything else or simply wont use it if i cant delete it. I simply dont want...
  4. Update ruined me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update ruined me: Dell ins. 5050 windows 10 update now computer will not load and has no previous build to restore to!!!!! What can I do to get pc going without a recovery disc...
  5. restore/refresh

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    restore/refresh: Perhaps a very obvious question but I don't know the difference: how does "refresh computer" differ from going back to a given restore point? 106623
  6. Spectre & Meltdown patches ruined it for me!

in Windows 10 Support
    Spectre & Meltdown patches ruined it for me!: Well as the title says the Spectre & Meltdown patches ruined the good experience I was having with my PC and it now feels like I am using a very old and out of date laptop. I must agree that my laptop is pretty old (HP Elitebook 8770W 5 years old). But I really never felt...
  7. Taskbar Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Refreshing: I've been having a weird issue. Randomly, my taskbar will refresh. Not the icons on the desktop, just the taskbar. Usually when I'm accessing harddrives. None in particular tho. I've updated the graphics cards, so I've ruled out that idea. The computer is a custom build, so...
  8. No option to refresh

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No option to refresh: Hi there. I want to refresh one of my PCs. Online info shows that particular option. Mine does not. Only 'Reset', or restore to an earlier build, or Advanced Startup. However, when I click on 'Reset' I have the option of keeping my personal files or removing everything. Is...
  9. Taskbar Refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Refresh: I was curious to know if this was something common in any of the updates for Win10. Currently running OS Build 16299.402 of 1709. Everytime I open a program (usually which are Adobe titles) and I go to file open or to a file save, the first time I click on either of these,...
  10. lost everything

in Windows 10 Support
    lost everything: Turned pc on and bang lost everything.win ten was asking for me to buy. security license said expired. 10 manager said buy. what the heck happened? 4912