Windows 10: refresh takes a lot of time

Discus and support refresh takes a lot of time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I am facing the issue of long buffering after a right click on the desktop, for refreshing the PC. I have tried several measures but for no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ankit Kumar Singh 007, Oct 8, 2018.

1. refresh takes a lot of time

Recently I am facing the issue of long buffering after a right click on the desktop, for refreshing the PC.

I have tried several measures but for no use.

Could you suggest something more technical and deep rooted?

Please help me out here...

:)

Ankit Kumar Singh 007, Oct 8, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 8, 2018
  4. refresh takes a lot of time

Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

refresh takes a lot of time

1. refresh takes a lot of time - Similar Threads - refresh takes lot

2. Display taking a lot of time to appear!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display taking a lot of time to appear!: Hi friends. I need help. I recently purchased a PC with the original Windows 10 Pro. It was running smoothly until an update happened. The PC still runs very smoothly without any issues, but it is taking a lot of time for the display to appear. Once, it appears, everything is...
  3. *EMERGENCY*Disk cleanup takes a lot of time to display.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY*Disk cleanup takes a lot of time to display.: Hey, The issue here is that when I open disk cleanup's option, Clean up system files, it takes a lot of time about 30 seconds to display the area where it calculates how much junk I can clean. This also happens with msconfig. When I open msconfig, it also takes a lot of time...
  4. Disk cleanup takes a lot of time to display.

Disk cleanup takes a lot of time to display.: Hey, The issue here is that when I open disk cleanup's option, Clean up system files, it takes a lot of time about 30 seconds to display the area where it calculates how much junk I can clean. This also happens with msconfig. When I open msconfig, it also takes a lot of time...
  5. Taking too long time to Refresh.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taking too long time to Refresh.: I recently got virus in my system,I decided to reset my PC.Still virus has left it marks.But windows defender is trying hard to block.Whenever I want to refresh,it takes too long time.Can u help me to resolve this....
  6. Refresh takes long time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Refresh takes long time: When I am refreshing my laptop it takes long time and other functions also do not work in that time. Please help me.what i do now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refresh-takes-long-time/ad06e73f-0345-4a39-a9ba-f0ebf6dc5cb9
  7. desktop taking long time to refresh

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop taking long time to refresh: hello ,this is mohan , my lap which is installed with windows 10 is taking more than 3 minutes to refresh on the desktop ....so please anyone can give a suggestion to solve this problem ....
  8. hpz12 takes a lot of cpu time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hpz12 takes a lot of cpu time: The driver HPZ12 takes up a lot of CPU time. How do I gain control of that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hpz12-takes-a-lot-of-cpu-time/091232a0-1d41-454a-a7a7-da5fadbe3b1b
  9. Taking a lot of time to evaluate folder sizes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Taking a lot of time to evaluate folder sizes: I am trying to find the sizes of different folders by "right click>properties>size" but in case of some folders it takes a lot of time to evaluate the complete size of folder. As I open the properties box, the size field keeps on increasing in value and takes almost 10,11...
  10. WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN

WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN: I have a new hp laptop having windows 10 with intel i3 7 th gen 4gb ram. it will take a lot of time to respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-takes-lot-of-time-to-boot-shutdown/20cc21c9-eb8b-4f4c-8f09-28120946779d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. refresh takes long time win 10 i3

2. twitter takes a lot of time

3. refresh takes a long time in windows 10