Windows 10: Refresh takes long time

Discus and support Refresh takes long time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I am refreshing my laptop it takes long time and other functions also do not work in that time. Please help me.what i do now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vishnu Kumar Sharma, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Refresh takes long time

When I am refreshing my laptop it takes long time and other functions also do not work in that time. Please help me.what i do now.

:)

vishnu Kumar Sharma, Feb 27, 2020

2. Refresh taking long time

hi, when i refresh in desktop it takes long time (more than 30 seconds), if i refresh in the folder, it shows not responding.

(device information :Windows 10 - 64 bit, i5 processor). kindly give solution

Refresh takes long time b3c74802-effe-4e35-a327-cedbddacb708.jpg
    [Moved
    from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

DINESHSELVARAJ1, Feb 27, 2020
  3. desktop taking long time to refresh

hello ,this is mohan , my lap which is installed with windows 10 is taking more than 3 minutes to refresh on the desktop ....so please anyone can give a suggestion to solve this problem .

mohankrishna2, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Refresh takes long time

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Refresh takes long time

1. Refresh takes long time - Similar Threads - Refresh takes long

2. Resetting windows takes long time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting windows takes long time: i started full reset on my windows 10 at 05:07, then at 07:14 it only increase 33% then i check again at 09:10 it only increase 56%, there's any way to increase the speed? my pc spec: 1TB HDD, 8GB ram, i5...
  3. Windows taking long time to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows taking long time to boot: Hii , My laptop is taking long time to boot. It is stuck at welcome home screen for about 3-4 mins. This was not a issue till yesterday. I think some automatic update caused this issue. I tried updating my windows to latest version but it won't work. I updated gpu...
  4. My scanner takes such a long time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My scanner takes such a long time: my scanner takes such a long time * Moved from Office/Outlook/Win 10 * Original title: paper port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-scanner-takes-such-a-long-time/bc2c1af7-dc9c-4028-8318-c5906bae2bc0
  5. Taking too long time to Refresh.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taking too long time to Refresh.: I recently got virus in my system,I decided to reset my PC.Still virus has left it marks.But windows defender is trying hard to block.Whenever I want to refresh,it takes too long time.Can u help me to resolve this....
  6. Windows Update - Taking long time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - Taking long time: Today, I have got the notification that your system is downloaded and ready to update latest version... Restart is required? I have agreed and clicked the Restart button. to my surprise - it took 03 hrs 45 mins to update the latest update..... I am not happy they way it...
  7. desktop taking long time to refresh

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop taking long time to refresh: hello ,this is mohan , my lap which is installed with windows 10 is taking more than 3 minutes to refresh on the desktop ....so please anyone can give a suggestion to solve this problem ....
  8. refresh takes a lot of time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    refresh takes a lot of time: Recently I am facing the issue of long buffering after a right click on the desktop, for refreshing the PC. I have tried several measures but for no use. Could you suggest something more technical and deep rooted? Please help me out here......
  9. System Restore taking a long time

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore taking a long time: I am trying to use system restore but the screen has said that it is restoring the system for a very long time. My old windows XP computer seemed to do it very quickly. Do I just wait ? Would turning the computer off cause problems ? 65203
  10. Login takes a long time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Login takes a long time: Hi, since the fresh installation of win10 after awhile login takes a long time. I created a new user and copied all my files to that account and the problem was solved but after 3-4 Weeks it gets slower and now it almost takes a minute to login into windows. Booting is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows refreshing takes long time