Windows 10: Refresh Windows 10 without downloading the ISO again

Discus and support Refresh Windows 10 without downloading the ISO again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC had problem. SFC reported corrupt files which it couldn't fix, neither did DISM. So, five days ago, I downloaded MediaCreationTool1903.exe and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 萬物為銅, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Refresh Windows 10 without downloading the ISO again

My PC had problem. SFC reported corrupt files which it couldn't fix, neither did DISM. So, five days ago, I downloaded MediaCreationTool1903.exe and repair the system. At the end, everything seemed to be fine. I had run SFC several times in different occasions and it reported no problem.

However, I had problems with RDS session. It froze quite frequently, at least twice a day. So, I decided to refresh the PC. I ran MediaCreationTool1903.exe to create a bootable USB but it tried to download the entire 3 GB files again. Since I just downloaded it five days ago, there is no point to download it again.

Anyway to create a bootable USB without downloading the entire 3 GB ISO again?

:)

萬物為銅, Sep 4, 2019

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Sep 4, 2019
  3. okidna Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Just realised that your ISO link download are now forbidden, however I just found out that local/regional Tech Bench site still host 1511 TH2 ISO file in all language, for example here Tech Bench Germany site : https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/software-download/techbench

okidna, Sep 4, 2019
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Refresh Windows 10 without downloading the ISO again

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

U can't use Rufus to download Windows 7 *Roll :roll: there was a Media Creator Tool out for it, but it's not anymore u need a legal key to be able to download Win7.

puma99dk|, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Refresh Windows 10 without downloading the ISO again

1. Refresh Windows 10 without downloading the ISO again - Similar Threads - Refresh without downloading

2. Windows 10 iso download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 iso download: I have been trying for three days to download the window 10 iso file so that I can do a clean install on my laptop and wipe all existing partitions. however, it downloads at the rate of about 1% per hour, and even after leaving it to download overnight it still didn't work it...
  3. How to download Windows 10 ISO with or without Media Creation Tool

How to download Windows 10 ISO with or without Media Creation Tool: Step by step instruction on how to download Windows 10 ISO 1. Solution 1 - Official - Using Media Creation Tool 1.1. Step 1: Download Media Creation Tool 1.2. Step 2: Run the tool 2. Solution 2 - If you are using Mac, Linux, or cannot download using solution 1...
  4. Downloading Windows 10 .iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading Windows 10 .iso: Hi, I have one question. I currently own a license for Windows 10 Pro. It is installed on my laptop. Can I use the same license to download the .iso for Windows 10 or do I need to buy a separate license for that? submitted by /u/ztgarfield97 [link] [comments]...
  5. Download Windows 10 ISO without Update

Download Windows 10 ISO without Update: Is there direct download link to Windows 10 ISO without update. I hate the Media Creation Tool as the download speed is too slow 131148
  6. Download Windows 10 ISO without Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Download Windows 10 ISO without Update: Is there direct download link to Windows 10 ISO without update. I hate the Media Creation Tool as the download speed is too slow 131148
  7. download windows 7 iso without product key

download windows 7 iso without product key: how can i download windows 7 without product key , beacuse i don't have .. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-windows-7-iso-without-product-key/5ee71ae9-3c94-43f1-af8d-a1fdab6e56db
  8. Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again: An example is Kodi. I install it from Windows Store. Make a mess, uninstall it and want to reinstall it. Where is it on my HDD so that I can reinstall it without downloading it again. Windows Store knows I have it (it says I own it.) 82694
  9. Downloading iso Windows 10 without media creation tool

Downloading iso Windows 10 without media creation tool: Hello! I first want to say that I'm on a very slow internet connections and I want to download windows 10 iso. For that I generated a download link from the windows 10 iso download for os not supporting media creation tool. There it says it'll expire within 24 hours but I...
  10. How to obtain Windows 10 ISO without downloading.

How to obtain Windows 10 ISO without downloading.: I am using Ubuntu Linux, and would like to use Windows 10 on a virtual machine using Virtualbox. My computer originally had Windows 8.1, which I upgraded to 10. I then installed Ubuntu Linux, so I currently have a dual boot setup. I would like to use Windows 10 on a virtual...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows refresh tool