Windows 10: Refresh

Discus and support Refresh in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Refreshed Windows 10 but how do I get my programs back? i.e. Outlook? Word?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Veronique99, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Refresh

Refreshed Windows 10 but how do I get my programs back? i.e. Outlook? Word?

:)

Veronique99, Mar 6, 2019

2. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Refresh

Reinstall 10 on a locked out W10 computer

try refresh first like ARC suggested then try the others steps

gijoetech1, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Refresh

1. Refresh - Similar Threads - Refresh

2. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  3. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  4. Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution: When i increase my refresh rate in the setting from 60hz to 120hz which is the max my resolution lowers to 1440 * 900. This is new and i cant fix it....
  5. Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution

Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution: When i increase my refresh rate in the setting from 60hz to 120hz which is the max my resolution lowers to 1440 * 900. This is new and i cant fix it....
  6. Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises: Hi, My laptop is making noises every 10 seconds and when I open Device Manager it keeps refreshing. I have tried resolving issue with "sfc /scannow" in cmd but it didn't detect any problems.Also, I don't have any USBs connected to my device.Do you have any idea how to resolve...
  7. Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises

Windows 11 - Device Manager Refreshing & Laptop Making Noises: Hi, My laptop is making noises every 10 seconds and when I open Device Manager it keeps refreshing. I have tried resolving issue with "sfc /scannow" in cmd but it didn't detect any problems.Also, I don't have any USBs connected to my device.Do you have any idea how to resolve...
  8. How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?: When I click an item it keeps refreshing how do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-search-stop-refreshing-when-i-click/894a67e7-008c-4169-b7cb-1b627ae36120
  9. How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?: When I click an item it keeps refreshing how do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-search-stop-refreshing-when-i-click/894a67e7-008c-4169-b7cb-1b627ae36120
  10. How do I make search stop refreshing when I click an item?