Windows 10: Refresh

Discus and support Refresh in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Refreshed Windows 10 but how do I get my programs back? i.e. Outlook? Word?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Veronique99, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Refresh

Refreshed Windows 10 but how do I get my programs back? i.e. Outlook? Word?

:)

Veronique99, Mar 6, 2019

2. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Refresh

Reinstall 10 on a locked out W10 computer

try refresh first like ARC suggested then try the others steps

gijoetech1, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Refresh

1. Refresh - Similar Threads - Refresh

2. Windows 10 version 1903 adds variable refresh rate settings for games

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903 adds variable refresh rate settings for games: Windows 10 version 1903 was released earlier this week compatible devices and interested users can download it with Windows Update or Media Creation. May 2019 Update introduces multiple new features and several improvements, including a built-in setting to customize the...
  3. Is there a way to "refresh" your drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to "refresh" your drivers?: So recently my old pc broke and I switched the Disk drive from my old PC to my new pc, and Recently when I started using It, I noticed that the device manager was listing the wrong drivers and CPUs and stuff. so I was wondering if there was a way to refresh the driver's list...
  4. HOW do I REFRESH my Windows installation and/or defaults, specifically text size in ALL...

in Cortana
    HOW do I REFRESH my Windows installation and/or defaults, specifically text size in ALL...: Pls see issue in subject line. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-refresh-my-windows-installation-andor/a4c263a7-62c7-4335-a39f-7a9111202ff4"
  5. Windows install wont boot even after repeated attemps to refresh or to reset EFI,attempt to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows install wont boot even after repeated attemps to refresh or to reset EFI,attempt to...: So i Have a windows 10 Home install on my laptop, i had been using it for about a year after which upgrading to the 1809 update everything went downhill BSODS (related to my graphics drivers misbehaving ) apps not working and windows straight up just giving CRITICAL PROCESS...
  6. How to force registry refresh?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to force registry refresh?: Hello, When doing changes like - adjusting the mouse cursor speed - setting the color settings of the nvdia display those things get saved within the registry. When I manually edit the registry, the values are there, but nothing changes. I always need to reboot so that...
  7. USB floppy drive doesn't show up until explorer is refreshed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB floppy drive doesn't show up until explorer is refreshed: I have a USB floppy drive that I connected to my Windows 10 laptop, when I was in the "This PC" folder, it would show up when I connected the drive. But today, it doesn't show up on "This PC", until I refresh the "This PC" window. I have not updated my Windows. I don't know...
  8. Device Manager Keeps on Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager Keeps on Refreshing: Windows 10 Device Manger keeps on blinking every few seconds. 131931
  9. Refresh problem in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Refresh problem in File Explorer: In an earlier thread, I reported that following an update file explorer no longer automatically refreshes after a deletion or change. I tried all the suggestions, but the problem persists. So I swapped a recently made clone of the hard drive and booted that. The same problem...
  10. Explorer.exe is constantly refreshing every 20~30 seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe is constantly refreshing every 20~30 seconds.: Okay so recently windows explorer.exe has started to suspend its process and relaunch itself every 20~30 seconds (Can be seen in the Task Manager) where the taskbar would just disappear and reappear along with the desktop, and I can't get anything done with it going crazy all...