Windows 10: refresh

Discus and support refresh in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My desktop keeps refreshing over and over every 3 to 4 sec 156545 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robertpowers, May 17, 2020.

1. refresh

My desktop keeps refreshing over and over every 3 to 4 sec

:)

robertpowers, May 17, 2020

2. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 17, 2020
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, May 17, 2020
  4. refresh

Reinstall 10 on a locked out W10 computer

try refresh first like ARC suggested then try the others steps

gijoetech1, May 17, 2020
Thema:

refresh

1. refresh - Similar Threads - refresh

2. Auto refresh

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto refresh: Hi i am hoping you can help. Basically at work we have what i believe is a cerridge system to book cars in on a digital diary. What i want to do is have the digital diary up on screen for the techs to see what to do. As an example if on Saturday i have booked a job from...
  3. Will a refresh of a PC be able to remove a trojan?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will a refresh of a PC be able to remove a trojan?: Hello I was wondering if resetting the PC without losing any personal data will be enough to remove a trojan. Thank you and take care! submitted by /u/imkeneth [link] [comments]...
  4. MS store keeps refreshing in Win. 10 2004

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS store keeps refreshing in Win. 10 2004: hi there: There is an issue. MS store keeps refreshing in Windows 10 2004. I like to know, is it a bug in 2004, or is it my issue? Does the steps in the article work? https://www.techtantri.com/fix-microsoft-store-refresh-loop-windows-10-april-update/...
  5. Active windows keeps refreshing every secound

Active windows keeps refreshing every secound: Hi The current active window keeps refreshing continuesly. On the desktop the icons keep refreshing and on browser the page keeps reloading. MS word it's opening find and replace, I tried opening in safe mode and I am observing the same behavior. I tried sfc /Scannow and it...
  6. WSE 2016 error: The server cannot refresh the full system restore wizard.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSE 2016 error: The server cannot refresh the full system restore wizard.....: I am trying to test a full system restore of Windows 10 client backed up using WSE 2016. I have two identical Dell 8930 desktops. One has been doing backups to WSE 2016 for a year. I decided to test a full restore onto the other identical computer. I am booting over the...
  7. Is the stuttering on multiple monitors with different refresh rates fixed?

Is the stuttering on multiple monitors with different refresh rates fixed?: Hi so i am still running Windows 7 which has to stay my main OS until this issue example 1 / example 2 is fixed. Unfortunately i have to run Windows 10 for my VR setup so i will have to install it. Do i have to install it as dual-boot or is this issue finally fixed :/ ?...
  8. Taking too long time to Refresh.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taking too long time to Refresh.: I recently got virus in my system,I decided to reset my PC.Still virus has left it marks.But windows defender is trying hard to block.Whenever I want to refresh,it takes too long time.Can u help me to resolve this....
  9. Kernel-Power Errors After Refreshing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power Errors After Refreshing Windows 10: Stats of the System AMD Ryzen 3900x ASUS ROG STRIX X-570-E GAMING BIOS Updated to 1408 EVGA RTX 2080 Super 445.98 32GB G.SKILL RAM Everything was bought around March of 2020, except for the GPU which was bought in November of 2019. I've been getting Blue Screens...
  10. Update is causing my desktop to keep refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update is causing my desktop to keep refreshing: I was in the middle of playing a video game on steam when my lenovo laptop died. I thought it was plugged in so i plugged it in real fast- the computer fan was still running. I’ve done this before and sometimes can still find my game up right where i left it. when it turned...